part 2

"we are bangtan ,the private high class agents of big hit"

that was all for V to hear and run for his life ,bangtan one of the most powerful agents under big hit agency ,they are known to kill,they are ruthless and no one has ever escape from them ,big hit was a small agency but when these six men came ,it became one of the most respected agencies ,they are not under government ,they are their own kings ,like a mafia ,but a good mafia ...

"i am Kim namjoon ,leader of bangtan ,we want your skill and ability to help us in future ,that will help us become more powerful and will help the country as well.....but if you disagree then you will go behind the bars for killing people and helping mafia leaders.. ...so what you say taehyung" namjoon said with a smirk ,as he observed the male in front of him who is having a battle with his thoughts.

V knew if he accept the offer, he won't be able to live freely but if he decline this offer he will go behind the bars ,ugh what was he thinking for leaving his precious game and coming here ,now he has to make a decision fast ...

he took a deep breath ,then looked at namjoon and slowly moved towards the table where the short man was seated ,he observed his surrounding one more time then his eyes caught a window next to the mini bar ,he smirked to himself ,then straighten his posture ..

"Mr.Namjoon what will i get from this..",he said as he took the small vase in his hands from the table and started to play with the rose in it.

"ah you will be able to live a luxury life ,will never had to run again n again ,and you will get to do whatever you want to do that you do in your daily life , but for all that you have gain our trust .. and do as we say ....come with us." namjoon said while taking a seat next to shorter male who keep on running his hands through his Long hair .

lies all they say are lies

"Pff ...as even, you sound like i really want that life ,actually i am pretty happy with what i do and how i live "V said now taking the rose out from the small vase
and circulate his finger on opening of glass vase.

"so is that a no Mr.Kim "namjoon said said folding his arms around his chest .

"hmm may be ..." V said "what a beautiful color is red don't you think " he said as he hold the vase in a firm grip ..

namjoon rise his eyebrows gave the said male a questioning look ..
"that not red Mr.Kim but purple and if you'll not corporate with us then-"

SMASH

before namjoon could continue there was a broken glass aimed towards his throat he slowly lift his gaze to see V smirking , the sharp edge of glass pressed against namjoon skin ,making few drops of blood stream down towards his collarbone..

V saw how the others started to panic and stared to move towards him and namjoon "not so fast ,take one step more and your leader is good as dead "V smirked grew more big as he knew if he'll attack the leader ,the other will try to save him and won't make any move that will bring danger for their leader's life....he have now wrapped them around his figures ...he can escape easily by using their leader as a bait,he knew damn well they all are highly skilled and he can't fight them at once , all even though he had been through this situation with other mafia groups ,which is of course one of the many things he's good at ....mainly running away.??

"your taking a wrong turn V "namjoon said with glare at taehyung , that if V wasn't afraid of anything he surely would now...

"i now what I am doing but in fact i am confident about it ,but remember this Mr.namjoon ,i live for myself and will kill anyone even if it cause my life i will not let you take my freedom from me!! " V said with venom in his voice ,he then took namjoon's hand making him stand up and slowly going around his back and folding his free hand around his shoulder ..taking few steps towards the mini bar while dragging namjoon with him ...

the three man from the bar moved to the side when V signalled them to move ,after reaching to wards the window namjoon spoke again .
"you know even if you escape from here but we'll come after you "

"hah...that will be fun but next time but next time won't come ,it was nice meeting you.... i guess??" V said ,then he pushed namjoon on five males in front of him .
when they where busy holding their leader ,in seconds V climbed to the window looking at his back giving them a boxy smile and waving his hand

" see you later ,may be never~" he sang and then jumped out of the window ..

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA~"

"SHUT IT jhope its not the time for fan boying CATCH HIM" ,namjoon said as he pushed him self towards the window and looked down ,only to find no one there ...

"Shit!" he said running his hands through his hair ...

"jimin call yoongi to track him ,jin and jungkook go searched through the area he wouldn't be able to go far jhope ready the weapons ,we have to get him even if means hurting him in process" he said annoyingly

"sorry taehyung but it is for the best for all of us"

°°°°°°°°°°
sorry for mistake