part 17

"Mrs. Sana!?"

the older lady was about 45 years old ,she was beautiful even when she had wrinkles on her face ,her poster was showing off dominance ,she was sitting in a private room with the other seven boys ,one was of them was in deep thoughts and had a blank expression while the others were clearly shook .

"so you boys came to hunt me down i see" the lady spoke ,her voice was sweet and soothing.

"...no...but Mrs sana we didn't know you were in a Mafia ...how??" namjoon spoke first clearly confused.

"oh dear ...i am not a Mafia ..I have always been an agent and always will "the lady chuckled..

" i am just doing a part of my job ..which is ...." she paused sipping her tea

"an act of being a Mafia ...isn't it??" jin complete her sentence rubbing his chin as if he was trying to solve a puzzle ,all of them were .

"correct !"she smiled widely ..

"and why is that ..may i ask ?" namjoon was irritated because no one told him that their best senior agent was on a mission which would have gone wrong if they intruded in it..which he didn't liked at all.

the lady noticed the bothering male and smiled again" oh don't think that you would've ruined my plan ....i am doing this job for  almost three years to blend in this Mafia society...and i did ,my actual purpose is same as you to get Kim Jung woo out of this world once and for all ....because he destroyed someone's life that became precious to me.." at the end she had a sad expression but shake it out ..

" i heard from your boss about your mission and i want to help you in this cuz we have the same goal haven't we kids? you and i will get our revenge and most importantly the kids he capture in his secret island will be free as well ". she sighed placing her cup down intertwined her fingers,and looked at others patiently.

namjoon glance at his member who were satisfied from her answer but one was not even blinking just staring at space...namjoon frowned but ignored it at the moment ..

"OK Mrs Sana we believe you as you are like a mother to us... .
so we have a deal then ...take our four  men in your Mafia so that they can help ....the more the people the better ..." namjoon smiled at the lady who returned it back

"um can i ask something Mrs sana ??" jhope asked ,the lady turned her attention towards the male who was confused..

"hmm what is it hobi dear?"she asked the male sweetly.

she was very close to all of them, she was one of the  eldest and most respected agent but was always sweet and kind towards the boys..and they were also very attached to her.

" what about the info saying you wanted to get the Kim's position and rule over Mafia ...and also the flirting with the younger men part?" jhope raised his eyebrow in suspicion ..

"huh are you intrusted in the handsome boys like me!!" jin gasped while jungkook and jimin scoffed but regretted when they saw jin smiling towards them oh so creepily..

the lady burst into laughter while clutching his waist ..
"my god you guys are really something...no hobi i just did that for fun ...you know i am still young ..but i am not intrusted in young man jin!" she laughed shaking her head looking at jin who was acting as if he was  offended while jhope smiled and nodded his head.

"as you say Mrs sana!?" jimin teasingly eyed her making her smile again but soon it was replaced with hard expression

"how many times do i have to tell you brats to call me granny!!" she huffed  pouting making all of them laughed but taehyung flinched at her statement which was only noticed by yoongi who was examining the silent boy from the start.

"hey you okay tae.." yoongi worriedly,he sat next to him placing a hand above the said boy who flinched yet again.. making the elder worry even more.

"aahh um n-nothing yoongie just having a headache all of a sudden..". taehyung spoke for the first time after they met the lady in the club he was awfully quite and dazed ..

"..hmm okay we'll talk when get home"yoongi was not having an excuse from the younger he had known him for too long to tell he was lying.

taehyung just sighed closing his eyes shut ,he felt yoongi moving his head on his  shoulder and wrapped one arm protectively around him making tae smile and relax  ...the elder knew exactly how to make the younger calm down...

seeing yoongi ,sana had her eyes wide open in shook ,it was not a site to see the one of the most feared and serious agent so ...soft?.

she looked at taehyung finally noticing the boy ,then glanced at others to see their fond smile towards the boy..she cleared her throat getting their attention.

"and who might that be yoongi? you all seem very close to him " she asked ,now having taehyung attention as well..

"yes he is ...in fact he is like a baby brother to me, we have been friends when we were kids ...and other member adore him as well ,am i right taetae??..."yoongi looked down at tae who had a slight smile on his lips making yoongi giggle.

"he became a member of our group a month ago ..but is like a brother to us "jin continued with a smile which was sincere and almost....sad?

"hmm it seems like it ...but jin to be very honest i think he is handsome then you" the lady smirked at jin playfully earning a gasp from him

"you did not just said that....i know he is handsome but i am world wide handsome!" he huffed as the other members laughed..

the lady giggled and smiling at tae then spoke directly to him.
"what is your name kid ?"

"Kim Taehyung....!!"

°°°
i know its short but i tried my best
enjoy
❤❤

what do you think about the story so far?