part 25

sorry for mistakes

°°°°

its been weeks after taehyung got his memories back ,he was happy ,his mind was relaxed from before yet he still felt bad about how others suffered ,he still blame himself but he was happy he got to remember his past ,he wanted a life from the beginning where he would always be happy with his brothers ..now he living one for now..

he started to live like he wanted to ,the life he wished he had before ,being loved by his brothers was enough for him...which he reciprocated whole heatedly ..

he started to spend more time with jin making different foods ,cuddling with yoongi who would  first protest but gave in to younger's warmth .

playing games and pulling pranks on their elders with jungkook and jimin ,training with jhope to get better in hacking for their upcoming missions,playing quiz games with namjoon only to tease him after he would lose .

that's the life he wanted ...so he was great full ,he knows he shouldn't hope too high and take care about the task in hand but whenever he looks at his friends he can't stop but to feel his heart warm.

he misses his mother ,her smile ,her carelessness ,her beauty and her love though he couldn't get enough but still it was his everything ...

his nightmares of his mother were also gone making him cuddle his brothers whole night ,sleeping like a kid .

but for now he is being real stubborn in making his friends train with him to deal their upcoming war.....

'war of life' that what he like to call it ..

he smiled to himself whenever he thought about his mother ,he remembered the way his mother always scolded him for being stubborn about doing something

'tae don't be so much stubborn pup in wanting something or you'll lose what's around you'

right ...he can't be stubborn ...but for now he have to be stubborn to kill one person ...or this time he'll lose what he have ....

bang tan....his only family

taehyung was shaken out of his thoughts when he heard sound of glass being shattered,he abruptly stood up and ran inside the mansion as he was outside in the garden to clear his mind ..

but to his amusement he saw two wild  animals fighting ....oops i meant his two friends fighting

both of them were currently pulling each others hair, kicking and slapping on the face when they get a chance...the one and only jungkook and jimin ....

enemies for life....

teahyung glanced at others confused who were sitting on the couch with some  bored ,some hurt and some excited looks ...

jin who was yelling at them to stop whatever was going on from the kitchen holding a spatula while yoongi just munched on popcorns as usual loving each fights that's happening in the house not forgetting to add some fuel to the fire ...

sweat life i say ....

jhope was holding an ice pack to his swollen check ,glares at taehyung giving him a look 'dont ask' when he rises an eyebrow in confusion .

yes jhope was the only one who actually  tried to stop the youngers but failed badly ....

and when i say failed i meant being in between them only to be pushed on the floor and beaten up by the two together as a team ....

poor jhope

on the other hand namjoon looked like he was done with all the sh*t  of the  youngers ,if one look at him would only think he is just un bothered and calm but taehyung knew he's going to explode any moment...which is not good at all.