part 14

they were all sitting in taehyung's room ,silence was everywhere no one dear to speak anything because taehyung was still pissed at others for destroying his room..he was holding jin's spatula in his hands arms folded around his chest.

namjoon  cleared his throat finally breaking the cold atmosphere of the room....
"amm ....lets get to the business as to why we here in the first place because of change in our plans...but some of you were really wanted a beating " he looked at the boys on the floor sulking and rubbing their bums due to pain except jin and him.

taehyung shot a glare at them but then turn towards jin and namjoon
"what  business ??...i thought we already had a plan for today didn't we??" he asked confused catching others attention as well.

"actually me ,jin and mostly jhope did a bit research on that women and found out she is a against Kim Jung woo  herself ,she is looking for trustworthy people who also hates Kim Jung woo and help her to kill him so she could take his place .....as biggest Mafia Queen "namjoon stated looking at taehyung who was looking way more  confused now ,namjoon knew what confuses the younger so he spoke again

"..we have our spies in each big gangs around Korea including her gang 'red roses' except KJ's gang because he is very secretive ...soobin.... one of our elite spies told us about her plane as he is very close to her and a trusted man " namjoon stopped ... like a signal to  jin to continue.

"she has a club where she is usually at ,we have to gain her trust and work for her for a while to unsure her that we are on her side and also to make her believe we are a part of a gang............and that's..... were you came in....." jin said placing his hand on taehyung's shoulder making him raise his eyebrow wanting more explanation.

"...don't worry you won't be alone this time jungkook and jimin will be with you as your side men ..like yoongi said that other day she's into pretty young men and you three are perfect ... ...all you got to do act as a ruthless gang which will be easy for an assassin like you ...and show her you hate KJ more then anything ...." this time jhope  assure the youngers who looked at each other a bit hesitated .

going on this mission will not be easy as they have be part of a gang and who knows that lady make them do dirty work which they'll definitely hesitate to do ...

or what will happen when she'll find out its all an act ...that will sure lead them to danger .....taehyung was worried that this time if they get in trouble jungkook and jimin will be in danger as well ,he don't care about himself .

the past few weeks he made a great connection with the members and didn't wanna lose it ,its oddly satisfying for him.

"don't worry kids I'll be with you so don't panic , I'll be watching you from a  distance."yoongi broke the thoughts of the youngers in the room assuring them they won't be alone .

namjoon and jin nodded their head while jhope rubbed his nape trying to say something but stopped... which did not get unnoticed by tae.

"is there something else hobi..?" taehyung asked sitting a bit closer to the elder placing his hands on his shoulder.

"yeah ...actually i have made some improvement in our device that you'll be using for the mission so it will be impossible for them to heck in to our system...and this time our plan will go smoothly....that's what i wish for" jhope said feeling a bit guilty for some reason, because in their first mission they almost got caught and he didn't even noticed it.

a smile fromed on  taehyung face who quickly hugged jhope patting his back catching him by surprise.

"you did good we all did and it was not your fault that we got hacked ...those people were just a step a head of us ...don't ever feel guilty to what happened in the past ..we trust you ,so trust in yourself ..hmm" taehyung assured the elder ,it somehow pained him seeing these six boys sad.