Rant 20 ~ Internet-hating Grinches

First of all: DOGE IS LOVE, DOGE IS LIFE.

Okay, rant time. Why the fuck do some people hate the Internet? Hail if I know. It's the best thing since sliced bread, and you gotta admit it's hard to make PB&J without sliced bread.

The Internet is a resource, created by humans for humans. "You don't need to look up how to spell that word! Use a dictionary!" Dictionaries are a resource, written by people for people. The Internet is a resource, made by people for people who want a faster alternative. Why wouldn't you want a faster alternative?

Oh yeah, cuz you're a grinchy fun-hater. I nearly forgot.

Adults treat the Internet like it's a bad thing, they find ways to purposefully avoid using it. Mrs. Hutzler won't let us use devices, but why? WattPad? Faster alternative than writing on paper. Games? More efficient than board games. Social media? Better than yelling across the room.

I've deduced that these grinchy fun-haters are too weak to admit it. They like to do things the old-fashioned way because they don't want to admit that they can use a little machine and do the same thing so much quicker.

Some people be all like, "If we keep using the Internet and stuff, robots will replace all jobs and we'll all be jobless and stuff!" Unfortunately, dipshit, you forgot one small detail: machines can't run without humans. No artificial intelligence can be created without the work of humans. It's okay to use devices and stuff for whatever, but they won't control our lives unless we let them.

The Internet is a vast and ever-growing expanse of knowledge and experience, right at the tips of our fingers. Newsflash, mom: You're not working harder by not using the Internet, you're working dumber. (Actually, my mom quite likes the Internet and almost uses it too much, but she's not like most moms. She's strange.)

For kids, the Internet can be a dangerous place (BAD TUMBLR BAD), but they can gain so much from it as long as you monitor them reasonably. Not too much, but just enough that NO TUMBLR BAD TUMBLR STAHP TUMBLR WAT R U DOING.

Okay, rant over. I've made my point. Comment and vote and all that shit and always remember that DOGE IS BAE and THE INTERNET IS WONDERFUL.