♥︎

𝗋𝖾𝗊 : 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒
𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 : 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿.
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 : 𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 , 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 ... 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍. (𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝖽.)
𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗌 : 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 ♥︎
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼

Thomas stared at his boyfriend, confused. "What are you planning jem ?"
"What do you mean tommy? I'm just.. going to get some.. stuff-" James ran his hand through Thomas's hair and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, "I'll see you later baby boy okay~? Be good!"

Thomas huffed, and collapsed onto his and James's bed. it'd been half an hour since James left- and.. he was.. 'in the mood', James had told him to 'be good' but.. he had also messaged him that he'd be back in an hour. and he knew he could get away with it if he went fast.. so, with one last check of the house he pulled out a box of his.. 'special toys.'

He looks through them for a few minutes before settling on one of the bigger ones. They were all pink, purple, blue, all vibrant colours. there were a few white ones too, but those where mainly plugs and other toys james would use on him to tease and get him ready. the one he chose just so happened to be pink. James's favourite colour to see inside him. He figured if James did come back before he was finished at least he'd give him a show.

He pushed the box back under the bed and quickly stripped himself of his clothing, catching himself in the mirror before removing his boxers. He stares at himself for a few minutes before shaking his head. he felt a smile appear on his face remembering why james put it there. 'I want you to see yourself whilst I'm fucking you.. I want you to be able to see yourself covered with my cum~ I want you to see how beautiful you look when you're on the edge baby~..'

Thomas sighed and pulled down his boxers, avoiding looking at himself. He always felt so exposed at first. He gulped softly and lowered himself onto it. He let out a whimper/moan as he got used to being filled. It was too big for all of it to fit which is normally what he preferred. well..  no going back now. Thomas bit his lip in an attempt to silence his moans as he bounced up and down.

However, he wasn't being as quiet as he thought, because when James came back with.. a special guest.. and bags full of things for Thomas, he of course heard him. He sighed, pretty annoyed. "I told him to be good, so fucking disobedient." He growled.
"I suppose we should punish him.. yes?" Washington smirked, and it grew once James nodded. "Make him call you daddy.. like a good little slut.." Washington felt himself harden at this, to which James giggled once he noticed. "Really? A daddy kink? I suppose I should've expected that.."

"shut up James-" washington grumbled, and James sighed. "Fine. I'll stop- but before we go in we need to pick an outfit for our baby~.." he giggled lightly and kneeled down on the floor to present the options to Washington. "This one~ he'd look so hot in this.." James had to agree, fishnet tights, pink panties (🏌🏻‍♀️) a very short pink skirt, and a mesh pink cropped top. All would hug his figure so well..., he nodded, smiling lightly "let's go.. make him turn all red, embarrassed.. and I guarantee you.. he's so fucking pretty when he's all red and sweaty.."