𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘹 ❣︎

So, I got a bit scared to do this. I'm bad at smut I feel I may have made Thomas too sensitive, this took forever to make,,
Warnings : smut! Hardcore, alex calls Thomas 'princess' because that shit is cute.
3rd person

Thomas sighed, it was no use. there was no way he was getting this done. He was just, done. Done with this essay, done with this stupid rivalry with Hamilton. And COMPLETELY done with the thoughts inside his head. It was completely silent, silent except the constant annoying ticking of the clock on his wall. Thomas groaned louder, banging his head on the desk and spinning around on his swivel chair. Very, very fast. He ended up crashing into the wall, alerting Alexander. Just his luck they where next to each other.
Alexander groaned inwardly, as he got to his feet, something about Thomas supposedly being hurt made him worried. he only wanted to see Thomas hurt under him, moaning loudly as Alex pounde- no. it suddenly clicked in Alex's head. He was attracted to Thomas Jefferson, and he just had a fantasy about him outside Thomas's door- oh fuck! He was debating whether or not to go back or not and finally decided to leave, but just as he was about to turn around and leave, Jefferson opened the door. "ah fuck, my ass hurts-" Thomas grumbled, the way he said it send a shiver down Alex's spine, it was in a very low, tone. Kind of a growl. He images it in a different way, obviously, only making his.. erection- stronger. luckily, Thomas didn't notice yet. "oh, Hamilton..." pause, Thomas was staring at him, just as his eyes where about to meet his crotch area, he looked back up "what are you doing here ?"
again with the low, growl tone. It made him even harder, shit. shit shit shit shi- Thomas was supposed to be his enemy- his enemy! This was bad "...I-I heard a crash-"
Thomas taped his chin, "didn't know you cared, Lexi."
This was getting too much to handle for Alex. He was getting his way this time. He closed the door quickly, backing Thomas up into the desk, "Alex wha-" he was cut of when Alex placed a very passionate kiss to his lips, Thomas didn't immediately kiss back, but when he did it was with equal passion. Alex licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, Thomas decided to tease him, and declined the entry. this only fuelled alex more, he bit Thomas's lip making him gasp softly, Alex smirked, he immediately slipped his tongue in, letting his hands roam all over Thomas's body. he broke away to admire thomas again, "god, you're so fucking hot~" Alex whispered, making Thomas go extremely red. Alex smirked as he pushed him onto the desk.
"A-Alex-" thomas started, but he was interrupted by another rough kiss, Alex breaks apart again to strip thomas down to his boxers, despite his better judgement the taller Male didn't put up a fight, he wanted to see how far alex would go, the shorter boy uttered out a quiet "fuck-" he pressed his lips to Thomas's neck and started sucking, eliciting a small moan from the Virginian, which only made Alex giggle, he started biting, whilst also licking and sucking. Thomas moaned louder, Alex let his hands wonder down to his boxers "mm~ already hard for me huh?" He started rubbing him through his boxers, small whimpers and moans escaped Thomas's mouth, "quite sensitive, aren't you tommy~" he kneels in front of him, hands resting just underneath the fabric "Alex, we can't what if washing-" he was interrupted once again by Alex pulling his boxers down and admiring him "shut up! I want you and I'm having you~" he growled, the kind of tone that makes you want to be swallowed by the ground. Thomas fell silent, Alex started to rub his thighs, always stopping just before he got to Thomas's hard dick, the Virginia whimpering every so often, he didn't waste any time getting up, he walked over to Thomas's head and pulled him up by his hair in a sitting position "stay still." Thomas nodded, the harshness in Alex's voice kinda scared him, he watched as Alex removes his pants and boxers, oh god, he was so big. Thomas watched the pre-cum dribble from the tip, he gulped, having an idea what he was going to do. Alex grabbed him by the hair and shoved his dick in his mouth, Thomas gagged, Alex was going particularly rough, way more rough then he expected. As Alex was vigorously pounding his throat, he grabbed Thomas's own dick and began to stroke, "mm, Thomas~ do i taste good ?" The taller boy moaned and nodded, he suddenly pulls away, dick coming out of his mouth with a pretty loud 'pop', spit seeping out of thomas's mouth, as he whimpers softly. "Lie down. On your back." Thomas obeyed, nodding. Once Thomas had lied back down on his back, Alex shoved his fingers into Thomas's mouth, which Thomas promptly chokes on, he moves them around in his mouth for a bit before pulling them out, he inserts one finger into his asshole, making Thomas yelp, "mm~~ good boy tommy~" he inserts another finger in there, making a scissoring motion "a-alex!" Thomas moans, pretty loudly "be quiet my little princess~ don't want to alert Washington do we?" Alex roughly kisses him, then pulls out his fingers out, "no Alex..."
Alex slowly alines his dick with Thomas's entrance "are you ready, Princess? I don't want to hurt you too much-" Alex gently kisses his cheek, aggressive demeanour gone for a minute, and Thomas felt completely safe. he nodded quickly "yes, yes I'm ready, destroy me please~" Thomas moans out, he really sounded like he needed it, Alex nods, agressive demeanour back, he shoves a finger into Thomas's mouth again, getting it all covered in warm spit, he quickly pulls them out and rubs them around his tight asshole, he pushed his full length into Thomas, the darker boy emitting a loud moan, Alex waits for a few minutes, before Thomas got used to it and nodded, Alex started vigorously pounding, lots of loud dirty noises coming from both of them, and a lot of passionate kisses, "oh~ oh baby-" Alex moans, biting his neck roughly, "a-alex-! Oh god Alex I'm close!" Thomas moaned loudly, "m-me too my princess~ can i cum inside?" Thomas quickly nodded, a little bit of cum already leaking out the top, Alex shook his head, covering the top of Thomas's dick with a thumb "a-aleeeex! Let me- let me cu-" he was interrupted by Alex coming inside him, Alex giggles at the sight of Thomas squirming under him, then he removes his finger, the cum of Thomas squirting onto his stomach, even with Alex still inside him cum was dripping out of Thomas's hole.
"Mr. Jefferson?" The voice of George Washington came from the door way, "Mr. Jefferso-" George freezes at the scene in front of him, Thomas lying on his desk with cum on his chest and dripping out of his hole with Alex still inside him, Alex and Thomas's eyes turned to Washington standing in the doorway, his jaw dropped, "I'll... come back later-" he quickly left, you could hear a pretty loud "holy fuck!" From the hall way outside Thomas's office.