♥︎𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦

Angsty shit woooo
It's so short I'm so sorry
now, any other day Thomas Jefferson would not consider himself weak, but today was different. there was no denying that today, in particular, Thomas Jefferson was weak. He was all alone, made no effort to move from the floor. his james was gone. it was all his fault. he made a mistake. all he wants is his James back. all the thoughts swimming around his head are making it worse. he hates you. they all hate you. you deserve this. Tears fell from Thomas's eyes as he let out audible sobs and whimpers escaped his tightly shut mouth. hold them in. stop it, Jefferson. don't. be. weak. he looked up, searching for anything to distract him from the grief that currently plagued his mind. His eyes fell on a photo of him and james, smiling. happy. that made it 100 times worse. he burst into tears, not bothering to hide the weakness anymore. The door opened, and for a second he thought james was back. he's not back he never will be. he's all alone.

James was sat at the park this whole time, bouncing his legs up and down from the swing his body occupied. he was thinking about what just happened and it dawned on him the mistake he just made, he raced back to the house, how could he be so stupid? Thomas didn't even do anything wrong- he overreacted. luckily the door was unlocked, strange. Thomas would've locked it.
The living room was vacant, just as it was left, he thought Thomas would be on the couch watching Netflix to distract him or something. he slowly made his way around the house, before opening the bedroom door. he froze, taking in the sight of Thomas curled up on the floor sobbing, and whimpering. James slowly approached and sat down next to him, taking the sobbing Thomas into his arms and mumbling a quiet. "I'm sorry."