𝘣 𝘶 𝘯 𝘯 𝘪 𝘦 𝘴 ❣︎

Hehehehe requestttt
Ok so like 😌
Can't remember who requested and I cannot be bothered to check but like here
(This is part one btw I'm write some more floof after this)

Aaron knew this was wrong but he couldn't stop. it felt so good. He was on the bed him and his boyfriend shared, with a bunny butt-plug in and using a vibrator. He felt so.. dirty. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he met his first climax. he didn't even notice how loud he was being. He lay there for several minutes, tears starting to prick at the corners of his eyes. Then the door opened.

Aaron could barely move but he tried to hide. Too late. "Aaron?" Charles asked, tilting his head at... well, everything. But he felt himself get immediately turned on. "I'm- im sorry I just-" the younger started, covering his face in embarrassment. lee sat down, gently wrapping his arms around Aaron's bare torso. "cute.." he smiled, softly tilting his head up and planting a small kiss to his lips. His eyes dropped down to Aaron's bare d i c k, a smile started to form on his face as he slowly shuffled closer, closing his hand onto it. Aaron shivered as lee began to pump slowly. "you didn't tell me you where into this." Aaron merely shook his head and moaned softly

"s-stop it! I've already came once- uunh Charles I can't take another one.."
To that, the ex-general merely shrugged, taking away his hand "then I guess it's my turn then, right my little bunny?" Aaron's cheeks immediately heated up at the pet name, but he knew what Lee meant. they had fucked enough times to understand each other's little- hints I suppose-
He pushed the older over and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers, licking a strip up his dick, from the balls to the tip (that rhymed) and then he suddenly took it all in his mouth. His head bopped up and down, delighting in all the noises his boyfriend was making.

"Oh- oh fuck~ baby I love you so much~" Charles moaned, pretty loudly might I add. Poor James (the ~roommate~). Lee pushed his head down forcefully, shooting a load down his throat. Aaron pulled away, swallowing every drop and licking up any extra drop that dripped out of his mouth.

"good boy~ oh fuck I need to fuck you so bad~" lee growled, kissing his cheek. "Then why don't you?" Aaron smirked and wrapped his around his neck. lee merely nodded and ripped out the but plug, not bothering with prep as he was probably stretched enough. His hands secured around Aaron's neck and he quickly shoved into his asshole. Aaron s c r e a m e d, pain and pleasure combining into a pretty good feeling. Lee slowly started pumping. Gradually getting faster and harder. In out in out, until he hit a particular spot which made Aaron yell. "YES! OH OH FUCK YES~ there~ right theRE OH GOD!"
Aaron came pretty soon after, and Charles followed

(Wheee now it's a time for the f l u f f)

"God you're perfect baby-" Charles smiled as he wrapped his arms around Aaron. "you always feel so good~" he pushed his head into Aaron's neck and softly kissed his neck. He pulled Aaron even closer and draped a blanket over him. "...i love you Charlie" Aaron mumbled, tucking his head into his side. "I love you too, honey."