𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 : 𝗃𝖾𝖿𝖿𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗌
𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 : 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 : 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗅𝖾𝗌. 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀.
𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 : 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗒

Thomas eyed the dark room. He let out a yelp as something.. wet slid around his stomach. It felt strange on his skin but he made no effort to resist. Something about it was rather arousing. He gasped again as two more of the wet things slipped under his shirt up to his nipples. It seems the things took advantage of his open mouth, as two of them shot out from the dark and into his mouth.

Thomas choked immediately. They tasted pretty sweet, and man did they go so deep. He felt them retracting slightly, and he did not want that. He gently grabbed onto the ones in his mouth and stopped them from going. He mumbles a soft ''stay.. i want it, i need it.. please'', it worked, they slipped into his mouth again and continued fucking his throat. They were tentacles, he'd worked that out by now. And now he needed to work out who or what they belong to. More tentacles emerged from the darkness and began trying to take off his shirt.

Thomas, of course, let them and helped remove his shirt. He watched as they attacked his belt and finally got his pants off. Some more tentacles shot out and slid up his boxers making him shiver. The tentacle around his chest squeezed hard and lifted him up, pushing him against the wall. He couldn't speak, some were still in his mouth and drool was dripping down his chin. He loved this so much. His dick twitched slightly and his boxers were pulled down. Even more tentacles shot out and began to hit against his ass sorta like a whip. He let out soft cries of pain, mixed with pleasure of course.

Eventually, he was dropped to the floor and his legs pulled apart and held apart by a few tentacles. The ones in his mouth start pulsing and growing bigger. And he knew what was happening, he closed his eyes, expecting the normal amount of cum. He was not expecting this much, however. The tentacles cum shot down his throat, filled his stomach and mouth. He tried to swallow but more kept coming. They eventually pulled out, but they were still cumming all over him. he wondered if they'd ever stop. Of course they did and Thomas was eventually able to swallow, with a few  gurgling sounds. It tasted pretty sweet, but some of it dripped down his chin. He took a few deep breaths and moans out slightly.

He let out a yelp of surprise as one of the tentacles wrapped around his dick, the wetness felt so good. It squeezes his dick tightly for a second before starting to slowly jerk. He let out many loud moans and gasped as another one started rubbing around his slit. This one was pretty small, but he was pretty surprised when it slips inside his slit. he gasped and moaned out in pleasure. It stayed still for a moment before slowly starting to jerk around. Thomas shivered, grabbing one of the tentacles that were around him and taking it in his mouth. It tasted so good.. he wanted something inside him, anywhere inside him. As soon as the tentacle touched his tongue he let out a soft "mmmh-..", his eyes closed and he kept sucking, another tentacle slowly extended towards his mouth and Thomas opened it again, and let the tentacle in. He was about to close his mouth but another one entered before he could. The tentacles went down so deep he could barely breathe. They tickled his throat and began to grow and pulse, it was getting pretty hard to keep them all in his mouth. and.. then, they all started to cum in his mouth. Thomas felt as if he was going to burst, the sweet taste of the cum made him scream out so loud, the tentacles eventually pull out, still cumming all over him. Cum overflowed out of his mouth and covered his chest. He swallowed as much as he could manage before getting out a quiet "..oh god.." he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

The tentacles left him alone to gather his breath for a few minutes, before a particularly big and thick (with 6 cs) one emerged from the darkness and swirled around his hole. Thomas gasped, he let the ones around his legs spread them farther apart. He stared as a few more tentacles shot out, he didn't think he could take that many. well, there was five in total. He didn't exactly have a chance to get ready because they immediately entered him. He yelled out in pain and squirmed slightly at first but he quickly got used to being filled. A loud moan teared through his throat as the tentacles pumped themselves in and out of Thomas. He was so.. full. He never wanted them to get out of him. They felt so nice inside of him.

The moans that left Thomas's throat sounded like that of an anime school girl. He could barely function, drool dripping down his chin. He managed to get out small "please!"'s, "harder!!"'s and "yes! Yes.. yes yes- yes...!"'s. He couldn't wait to be pumped full of their cum. They started going faster, and one of them pulled out and shot into his mouth. Thomas loved the taste even more now, with the taste of him along with the sweet, sticky taste of the tentacles bringing him over the edge. He bucked his hips upwards and cried out. The tentacle in his mouth eventually re-entered him and they all sped up. Another tentacle reaching to stroke his cock.

Thomas shivered, and cum exploded from his dick all over his chest. Thomas closed his eyes, body jerking slightly when the tentacles hit certain spots. It wasn't long for Thomas to feel them starting to pulse inside him and grew bigger. He moans out very loud as they start filling him up with their warm cum. A bulge formed in his stomach from the cum filling him up. They pulled out shortly after and retracted into the shadows. Thomas curled up after a few moments, taking deep breaths. Cum leaked out of him, but he didn't mind at all.

his eyes were closed, but he could hear the noises of someone walking up towards him, probably the person who the tentacles belonged too. He felt himself being pulled into strong, warm arms. He opened his eyes after a few moments and sees the lights are now on. It takes a moment for him to get used to the light, and he feels a tentacle sliding around his waist like a hug. He smiles lightly, softly taking the tentacle away from his waist, and presses a soft kiss to it. It nuzzles against his cheek before going back around his waist. He looked up and met the eyes and soft features of james. soft gasp, but he burrows his face into his neck and clings. James pressed a kiss to Thomas's head. "You like that?", "oh fuck yes james.. it felt so good~..", James giggled softly, tilting Thomas's head up and presses their lips together. Thomas immediately kisses back, arms clinging to his shirt.

"How about we go up to my bed and go to sleep, yeah? I promise they won't do anything...", james mumbled, pressing there foreheads together. "Yea.. wanna go sleep in your arms.. please-", Thomas smiled lightly and james lifted him up, he took him to his room and dropped him onto his bed, climbing in next to him.

"I love you tommy.."
"Love you too jamsie.."