𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰

𝗋𝖾𝗊 𝖻𝗒 : 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 : 𝗃𝖾𝖿𝖿𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗌
𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 : 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗌 : 𝗃𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗑𝗑
𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝.. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝟭𝟴𝟱𝟬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞
𝐒𝐄𝐗.
warnings : yeah this is some real kinky shit
Thomas was laying down on some weird metal table. He tried to move but quickly realised his hands and feet were tied to the table. He was vaguely aware of the fact that he was completely naked. He stayed silent however, because he seemed to have a gag stuffed into his mouth. Most of him was.. well, terrified. He was.. really ashamed to admit it, but he was also rather aroused.

The door creaked open and Thomas froze. He started to struggle against the wrist and ankle restraints as the reality of what might be happening set in. He stared at the ceiling praying that it wasn't what he thought. He was vaguely aware that the person was now standing beside him, but he refused to look. A hand was softly run across his chest muscles, making him shiver slightly and finally look. His nerves seemed to sink slightly as he realised who it was. He stared at James's soft smile and well.. stunning features. "..jamsie what's going on..?" He managed to get out, nuzzling his face into the hand that had traveled up to his cheek

"Well- I.. uh I thought maybe I could- maybe we could..?" James seemed to flush red. Thomas's eyes dropped down to james' pants for some reason. His eyes widened when he saw how hard james was. "...so big-.." Thomas mumbled. He.. didn't mean to say it out loud. James chuckled lightly, Thomas snapped his head up and went even more red. James stepped closer to him and Thomas nodded. He gently pressed their lips together, tangling his hand in Thomas's hair. Thomas struggled against the wrist restraints, all he wanted to do was to touch james and pull him closer, and wrap his arms around him. James parted from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting them

"James?"
"Yeah tommy?"
Thomas lifted his gaze, staring into James's eyes with a look that can only be described as lust. "Fuck me." James felt a smirk grow on his features, but he still repeated "what ?" to be sure that he heard correctly. "I want you to fuck me."

That was all James needed, he dropped his pants and untied Thomas's wrists. Thomas sat up and smiled, however james growled and pushed him down. "I didn't tell you do sit up did I?" His eyes narrowed slightly. Thomas gulped "no.." he mumbled, "no what?" Thomas's face darkened in blush, "No master..." a satisfied smirk twisted the corners of James mouth, he pulled Thomas up by his hair, making him groan lightly. "You know you can tell me if I'm hurting you or your uncomfortable right?" Thomas merely nodded, mouth already open in anticipation. "Look at me, Thomas- I promise you can tell me if you don't like it, I'm not going to force you into anything ok?" Thomas stared into James's eyes and nodded once more "yes master~"

With that James nodded, and shoved Thomas down onto his dick. He moaned almost immediately at the warmth of Thomas's mouth surrounding his member. He pushed him all the way down so all of him was inside Thomas. Thomas gagged slightly, but bobbed his head up and down. James pushed Thomas down even farther, so his nose was touching his stomach. "Look me in the eyes whilst you suck me off like a little slut~ I bet you love having my dick touch the back of your throat~" James let out a rather loud moan and clutched Thomas's hair. Then he spat on him. He was met with quiet whimpering, "you're my dirty little slut~ you love having my spit all over your face" he pulled his dick out of Thomas's mouth, Thomas kept it open, he knew what was going to happen. He closed his eyes and was met with a slap across the face, Thomas let out a loud whimper. It hurt... he opened his eyes again and stared at James as he spat in his mouth. That slap is definitely going to leave a mark. "Swallow it.." Thomas nodded and swallowed the spit "what do you say?" James smirked as he caressed the cheek where he slapped, making Thomas shudder "thank you for letting me taste your spit master... please may I taste your dick again sir?"