ping pong 🤤

Req. by | @stelaSofronova
ship | 𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗅𝖺𝖿
Type | 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍
Who tops | Alexander
Warnings | yeh Herc kinda finds the cum on the pingpong door but I do not think that's warning
Time spent | 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

________
"PING PONG DOOOOOOR!"
Lafayette screeched, ditching his boyfriend, Alexander, at the (non ping-pong) door in favour of the ~ping pong.~ Alex only giggled at the Marquis' childish behaviour. "Lexiiiiiii come play ping pong with meeee! I'll love you foreverrrr!" Laffy pouted slightly.
"Alright, alright fine.." Alexander chuckled lightly, heading over to the 'ping pong door'. Lafayette smiled and climbed onto the table door thing, pretty unsafe but still. he grabbed a ping pong bat and ball. Alex stared. His ass was just.. so r Ound and Alex couldn't help but reach out and slap it, making the frenchman jump
"Alex! Not on the ping pong door!"
"sorry darling.. i couldn't help it~" he proceeded to pull the taller into a short, sweet kiss that quickly turned needy, hands roaming everywhere. "Alex-! Mon amour, wait until we finish the ping p-pong-" Lafayette moaned softly. Dick has been grabbed.

"Humph. Fine. But if I win we get to try out any kinks I waaaant!" Alex giggled 'evilly'. Lafayette's eyes lit up. "There's actually one I've been meaning to ask about.."

And then. Well, then they played ping pong. Lafayette was in the lead, Alexander quickly gaining. Eventually, Alexander won. Giggling ensues, followed by Lafayette being slammed onto the ~ping pong door.~ He groaned, he wasn't expecting that-

"Alex wh-"
Alex pushed a finger to Laf's lips, "shhh.. i won this fair and square~" he hissed, ripping off his shirt and starting to licking and nibbling on the taller mans nipples. Lafayette whimpered softly as Hamilton palmed him through both his lower layers. "l-Lexi~ stop t-teasing m-mee.."
Alexander just shrugged and slowly pulled down Laf's pants and boxers, Lafayette groaned softly at the cold air hitting his dick. Alexander disappeared for a minute, returning with a little pink box. He gestured for Lafayette to open his mouth, which he obeyed. Alex shoved a black and pink gag into his mouth and secured it around his head. Laf whimpered softly as Alex slipped a cock ring on, sliding on a condom before sucking on his fingers. Cause hey, he's not a monster.

He slipped a finger inside Lafayette, making the french squirm. Alexander waited for a minute, before slipping in another one and moving it around.
"Lexi~ im readyyyyy!" Lafayette tried to get out, but with the ball gag, it all comes out in a mumble off words. Alexander merely giggled and nodded, flipping Lafayette over and slowly pushing his d i c k in. Lafayette would've screamed. Spit was seeping out of his mouth as he moaned, Alexander groaning lowly himself. "Fuck~ you're still so tight laffy taffy~"
[time skip cuz am lazY]
Alexander had eventually removed the gag, hearing Lafayette screaming his name sent him over the edge and now Lafayette was screaming for him to "lET ME CUM PLEASE~ PLEASE ALEXANDER I CANT TAKR IT!"
Alexander eventually gave in, removing the cock ring and letting Lafayette explode onto the ping pong door / table.

Alexander picked laf up and brought him into their bedroom, he dropped him onto the bed and pulled him into the chest "..did you enjoy that laf?" He gently kissed his forehead. "I did, mon Cher~ (is that right) but.. shouldn't we clean off the table..?"
"ehh- no."

[another time skip becuz I wanted to add this-]

A few hours later, Hercules started to exist. And naturally, he wanted to play ping pong. aaaaaanD
"guYS WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A CUM STAIN ON THE PING PONG DOOR??"