𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗬

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗬

[𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐂𝐔𝐙 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃]

Alex gently pushed me onto the bed, bringing his soft lips to mine. My hearts beating out my chest. We haven't gotten the chance to do anything like this for so long, with Philip and Angelica jr. Luckily, they were staying at my dads, so we could be as loud as we wanted to be. Alex reached down to my panties, rubbing them and getting my pussy (saying that word is so weird wHy) even wetter.

I whimpered against his touch as he lowered me onto the bed, cupping my face and kissing my forehead gently. He caught my lips in a kiss, pulling my panties aside and slipping a finger inside. I moaned softly, not pulling away from his chapped lips until we needed air. Alexander quickly stripped of his shirt and pants, before ripping of my dress and bra, my tits springing out. Alex immediately attacked the sensitive flesh with his mouth. I grumbled, however good it felt it was definitely not enough.

Eventually, both my skirt and panties were fully discarded and he lowered his mouth to my cunt, licking my thighs and teasing my clit with his fingers. After a while he got tired of my muffled moans and dove his tongue into my pussy, his tongue shooting into my opening along with his fingers. I couldn't hold in my screams of pleasure any more, whimpering as Alexander's hand cups my breasts.
"Fuck sweetie.. you taste like candy.."
he mumbled, his stubble feeling so good against my pussy.

He stood up after a minute, not bothering to lube his cock up. He waited for me to nod my head before pushing his dick inside me. I can't believe how good it still feels. It's so big. I thought id gotten used to it. He fucks my pussy so hard.. I can't believe it.

It doesn't take too long for him to cum inside me, myself cumming at the exact same time.

"Alexi?"
"Sorry 'Liza, but i just have way to much work to do.."