♥︎

𝗋𝖾𝗊 𝖻𝗒: 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉: 𝗃𝖾𝖿𝖿𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗌
𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾: 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿
𝖯𝖮𝖵: 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌
This one was actually really rushed and I hate it but still x
I promise ima do the next req s o o n

the words hit me like bullets, they tear through my skin and go straight through my heart again and again and again. I don't think he notices how much his words are hurting, how much the 'I hate you!'s sting, how his yelling is.. scaring me. I've never heard James yell so loudly before. I stare and the glass I broke, trying to hold in my tears.

I was doing pretty good at it, just sitting there and taking it. letting him criticise my every move, and... and then he raised his hand, like he was going to hit me, I stared up at him with tears in my eyes, they were definitely about to spill, the hand moved down, he was going to hit me. Now he was definitely going to hit me. I couldn't hold in my yelps and sobs. I had been silent up until now, I guess the sudden sound made him falter. I didn't see him stop, I didn't notice he wasn't hitting me. I felt the impact, I cried.

I felt soft hands on my back, I heard soft "tommy? What's wrong?" and calming words, I felt myself being pulled onto a lap, into warm arms. I didn't see that though, I saw many hits. saw James slapping me across the face, heard the sounds of being punched, being thrown into the wall. I felt the cold trickle of blood streaming down my face. I needed to get away. but James was holding me tight.

My breathing was getting faster, and I kept repeating "please don't hurt me.. please don't hurt me please.. it hurts-" he was probably looking at me concerned. I felt gentle fingers combing through my hair, soft lips pressed to my forehead. It calmed me down a bit, I wasn't getting hit. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. I heard James soothing me, planting kisses all over my face.

"j-jemmy..?"
He smiled, pulled me closer, and kissed my lips softly, "what was that about? did- did i do something?"
I whimpered softly, and mumbled something about the hand being raised and bad memories, whilst nuzzling into his chest. I heard him apologise again and again, I felt... safe in his arms.
I felt safe with him peppering kisses all over my forehead.

"Thank you, jem-"