𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥 ❣︎

𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌
𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌
𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒
𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗃𝖾𝗆 𝗃𝖾𝗆
𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾

Thomas smirked as he pinned Madison against the bookshelf, he tilted his head up and pressed a heated kiss to his lips, only pulling away to breathe. The taller male licked his lips staring down at the shaking man in front of him. "T-thomas.. we can't do it here, someone could walk in, and its not a bed.." Madison stuttered out, to which thomas merely responded by attacking his neck, biting, sucking and licking. "Who said it has to be on a bed~"
Before Madison could respond, thomas dropped to his knees and practically ripped off James's pants and stared at his dick for around two and a half minutes, before he gently grabs it and begins stroking, eliciting a small moan from James, "i love you, you know? a lot.." thomas admitted, still gently stroking; "i..i love you too, Tom-" he got cut of by a loud moan. Thomas had started to suck him off, "To-tommy~~" he was moaning his name extremely loudly,, he wasn't expecting this.
James absolutely loves when thomas sucks his dick, he's extremely sensitive.. everywhere. he closed his eyes tightly, as Thomas licked the tip. He licked up all the pre-cum happily, before pulling away. "Are you ready, Darling.. we don't have to do anything i ca-" he was interrupted by Maddie pulling him up and kissing him,
"Just fuck me thomas, fuck me rough..." thomas stared at Madison, the pairs eyes both full of lust, and love. thomas nodded slowly, picked him up and lied him over the washing machine, he decided to use Madisons spit for the prep, and actual lube for the actual fucking, he slowly stuck his fingers in Maddie's mouth, swirling them around and getting them covered in spit, he slowly pulls them out and sticks one in his tight whole, James gasped, as Thomas started slowly moving his fingers around. He leaned up and kissed him softly "..i can stop if you want.." then he softly inserts the other finger and starts making a scissoring motions, making Madison moan louder, "nyhh,, Tommy- just fuck me now-" he cried, closing his eyes, "are you sure?" Thomas didn't wait for an answer, just pulled his fingers out and quickly lubed up his dick. he aligned it with his entrance, and pushed in, earning a yelp of pain mixed with pleasure from Maddie, he slowly started moving, careful not to go too fast, until Maddie practically begged for him to go faster- then he started pounding faster, it clearly wasn't fast enough for Madison as he was begging thomas to go harder faster again- "i dont-" moan "i don't want to hurt you-" he mumbled, still pumping into Madison. All James responded with a rather explicit moan and a "faster!! Thomas p-please.."
Thomas just obeyed this time, digging his fingers into Maddie's sides as he pounded- both men increasing the volume of their moaning, "Th-Thomaaaas-" Maddie moaned out, thomas leaning down to press a heated kiss to his lips. then he got an idea, he picks Maddie up, the smaller boy still on his cock, he managed to get onto the couch and lie down, and now Maddison is riding him. Thomas closes his eyes and started stroking Madison's dick, "T-Thomas im gonna..." he couldn't finish the sentence, as he was interrupted by a loud moan- "then cum for me baby, cum all over my hand~"
As soon as thomas finished that sentence, Madison felt himself tightening up and came on thomas's hand, thomas released not too long after, pulling out with a pop.
They both got cleaned up, and now they where cuddling- tired. thomas yawned softly, "did i hurt you Maddie?" He asked softly "kinda.. but its ok, it was g-great-"