The crazy twins!

y/n couldn't wait to get to hogwarts after she had visited diagon alley and read hogwarts: a history finally it was 1 sep  and she could finally visit hogwarts. 

" ready sweety" said y/n's father as he was stuffing her trunk into the car.

" yes dad,  I was born ready." she answered literally jumping into the car.

" okay then lets go but.." said y/n's dad. " i know there is no such thing as platfrom 9 3/4" replied y/n while giggling " dont worry we will find the platform" she finished

                                                                            ~ time skip~

                                       ( assume they found the platform please 😊)

" woah" said y/n once she reached the magical platform. she saw the huge gold and scarlet Hogwarts express standing on the tracks and blowing steam. she saw children hugging their parents goodbye. 

" well this is it then..." said y/n's dad with what looked like tears in his eyes. "Dad are you crying?" questioned y/n jokingly. " no its... well its just.." said y/n's dad again. " I will miss you" he finished smiling sadly.

"I will miss you too dad" she said and hugged him like he was a big teddy bear. and with that they bid good-bye.

                                                                                ~ time skip~

" well then" said y/n, she had found a compartment where no one was there. she liked talking and making friends, but she was a bit lazy right now. " lets ..umm.." she was thinking what to do.

" O M G" said someone. y/n looked up to see the person at the door, not person people.  there were two ginger boys who looked absolutely similar. 

" you look just like her" said the one of the boys. " an exact copy" said the other one.

" like who?, and by the way who are you two?" said y/n.

" I'm Fred Weasley" said one of the ginger boys  " and I'm George." said the other guy.

" well hello I'm y/n  y/l/n , but you still didn't answer my second question" she said and smirked slightly.

" oh yeah, you look like that quidditch player" said fred " help me out there george" 

" umm I guess her name was somethin' like... " george said.

" Y/M/N  Rosier !!!!" they both shouted together.

"hey that was my mother's name, but my mother didn't play quidditch" she said looking at them.

" well, guess what she did." said george. " and she was the first Rosier in Gryffindor and the first Rosier to marry a muggle." finished Fred. 

" so what if she married a muggle?" questioned y/n. 

" don't you know, the Rosier family is part of the sacred twenty-eight." said george. " but me and George just call them the 'crazy for  purebloods idiots'. " said Fred. " well then " said george. 

" GOOD BYE!!!" they both said and laughed back to their compartment.

" crazy people" said y/n wide eyed. " but fun" she added and smiled.

                               sorry for the short chapters. hope you liked it till here.😊