Sorting y/n

"Amazing ." said y/n to herself. she was on a boat in what the huge guy ( Hagrid) called the Great Lake. on the boat with her were the twins she met on the Train. they were planning something about sending a toilet seat to their sister. but she was busy looking at another boy on another boat who she could her clearly.

" Hogwarts" started the boy " What a perfectly pathetic name for a school"  he sneered

y/n wanted to get a glimpse of the boy but another fat guy was blocking the view. she wanted to see the boy who was speaking because she had heard his voice somewhere. anyways, they had reached the castle. beautiful. that was the first word that came out of her mouth when they reached closer to the castle.

                                                                 ~ time skip to sorting y/n~

" y/n y/l/n" said McGonagall. y/n walked up to the stool nervously. she had only one thought in her mind ' she could never be a Ravenclaw , of course.'  she finally reached the stool after what seemed  like decades.

" hmmmm" started the hat. " I sense modesty, oh determined I see..."

the whole time the hat was deciding y/n was like ' just get to the point'

" oh I see courage lots of it " the hat continued " but ambition ,that too is present in the girl"

" best beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... GRYFFINDOR !!!" the hat finished.

y/n walked towards the gryffindor table where she sat next to the twins whom she already knew.

                     sorry for the short chapters and don't worry she will meet Draco soon😉😊