THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

The next day you have your first Divination lesson. You and Zoe think it's a waste of time and sit at the back, talking and laughing.
You create a game that whenever Professor Trelawney says, "I can see," you call out a random word or phrase.

The next class is Defence Against The Dark Arts with a new teacher, Professor Lupin. He teaches you about Boggarts, which display your biggest fear.
This class got you a little more excited then Trelawney's. You, Draco and Zoe went to the back of the line so you didn't have to show everyone your weaknesses.
You just talk for the entire lesson.

In Transfiguration you get a detention from McGonagall. Hermione shakes her head at you.
You frown at her in confusion. 

"When did you get here?" It feels like she's never around anymore.
Zoe is always trying to get Cormac's attention, so you never see her anymore either. You feel like this year is going downhill very fast.

But it soon gets better when everyone get's to go to Hogsmeade. Hermione, you and Zoe all travel over together and get a drink in the Three Broomsticks.
You all talk and laugh and it feels somewhat normal again.
In fact, the time goes by so fast that you miss the call to return to school.

"No, no, this can't be happening!" Hermione says in a panic.
"It's fine! We'll just walk back or something." Zoe says, peering out the window. It was pitch black.

"What time is it?" You ask, confused.
"I don't know." Hermione sighs. "But we better see if we can send an owl or something."
And then you all come out of your corner and see that the entrance doors are locked.
The man behind the bar looks up.

"I wouldn't go out there if I were you." He says, cleaning a glass.
"Why not?" You ask.
"Dementor's patrolling the streets. I'm putting this inn on lockdown."
You all stare at him.

"Who else is here?" Zoe asks with wide eyes.
"People are upstairs, but I run this place. I'm Tal. You can stay here tonight."
"We can't sir!" Hermione cries. "We go to Hogwarts, but we missed the call back to school!"
You can see that your friends are getting worked up. You walk to the bar and quietly talk to him.

"Do you have an owl or something?" You whisper.
He nods. "Yes, you can use it. I guess." Tal answers hesitantly.
You all follow him to very small room with only one owl in it.

You quickly scribble a note to Draco. "The teachers will kill us if they find out." You explain.
"They will eventually y/n." Zoe says, looking over your shoulder.

"Draco will keep it a secret." You say confidently, finishing your letter and tying it to the owl. You explained your situation, asked him to cover for you three and not to try and get you. It's too dangerous. You try to stay calm as the owl hoots and fly's out the window. Tal quickly closes it.

"What do we do now?" Hermione asks. They both look to you.
"Well," You start nervously. "We only have a little money. But we are going to stay here tonight."
He nods in agreement. "It's fine, it's fine, um." He scratched his head.
"We're sorry Tal, you must be under a lot of pressure." Hermione consoles him.

The Dementor's were sprung without warning, and danger surrounded Hogsmeade.
You, Hermione and Zoe all squeeze into one bedroom at the inn that night, too afraid to be left alone. You close the curtains as soon as you get in and lock the door.

Zoe sighs and slumps on the bed. "We're stuck at the Three Broomsticks." She summaries gloomily.
"Yes thank you for that." You say sarcastically.

She holds her hands up in a depressed surrender.
"We should of used that owl to get a teachers help. Anything could happen!" Hermione said, pacing the room. You lean against the wall.
"We'll be fine. We have our wands and we'll help each other. Won't we?" Zoe says.
You nod.