The Dementors

You all sit on the bed and try to talk without jumping at every sound and movement in the room.
Then you get hungry and collect all of the packaged food the inn supplied.

"I miss school." Hermione declared, biting into a sandwich.
"Don't worry, we're not missing any work." Zoe says. "Think of this as a sleepover."
"On a school night!" Hermione exasperates. "What about classes in the morning?"
"We'll be out of here by then." You say with confidence. A knock on the door makes you all jump. You approach it quietly and look through the peep-hole. You open it to see Tal holding a letter.

"This came for you." He says and hurries off. You lock the door and sit on the bed whilst reading it.

y/n,
Don't worry, I covered for you. Nobody suspected a thing at dinner, I told them you were studying. Get back as soon as you can or I'm coming to get you tomorrow at five. Be ready.
Be safe please.
-Draco

"Draco's coming at five tomorrow." You summarise, pushing the parchment into your pocket. And for the rest of the night you all talk, finally forgetting about the Dementor's. You're having so much fun with your best friends, telling secrets and sharing stories, that the time flies by.
But when your best friends go to sleep.

You're awake before five, you must of gotten a few hours of sleep. You see Hermione and Zoe, passed out in the bed. You smile and stretch. Then you hesitantly open the curtains. The sun is shining, the darkness is gone and there are people in the street. You still feel the cold though, maybe the Dementor's are still here. The clock shows that you have half an hour before Draco comes, and you decide that it's safe enough to go.

You wake your best friends up and they groggily get out of bed. Zoe pulls together the leftover food and you snack on that until five o'clock comes around.
You stare out the window, expecting Draco any minute. But he never shows. Ten minutes go past and you look at the other girls in concern.

But then you hear a quiet knock on your window. A hand appears and your eyes widen in shock. Draco's head then pops out from nowhere, the rest of his body transparent.

"The Invisibility cloak!" Hermione explains. "I can't believe Harry would let him use it!"
You all hurry downstairs, thank Tal and leave quickly. You meet Draco in an alley.
Two Nimbuses are propped against the wall and he hands the cloak to Hermione.

"Fastest way here." He says.
"Thanks Draco." Hermione says. Zoe agrees with wide eyes. You smile at him and he grins at you.

You can't all fit under the cloak, especially with broomsticks, so Zoe and Hermione wear it, leaving you and Draco. They fly together, with Zoe controlling it. They're gone as soon as they get on, with Hermione worried they'll be late.

Which leaves you and Draco alone. 
And then you fly, with Draco in front and your arms around his waist.
You go higher up so you won't be seen as easily and the wind whips your long hair back. You smile into Draco's shoulder and you know your going to get to school easily.

You were wrong.