The Unexpected Birthday

" you cant be serious!" you tell Draco. you were a having a chat in the corridor Draco was leaning against the wall and smirking (you knew that he was looking really hot right now but that wasn't the point) Crabbe and Goyle were standing at his side.

" I know Umbridge is horrible but she gives a lot of power I am like the king of the school." he said.

" No Draco you are just a pawn and Umbridge is a dictator!" you say loud enough for everyone in the corridor to hear.

" lets take this chat somewhere private" he said looking around, then he pulled your hand and dragged you to an empty class room. on the way there you kept talking.

" ok then" he took a breath and said " first of all Happy Birthday" you gave him a death stare when he said that. " and secondly don't be jealous-"

" I AM NOT JEALSOUS AND I DONT CARE A DAMN IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR UMBRIGDE I JUST WANTED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU" you say and in one breath, and finally you say " I thought at least on my birthday you would spend sometime with me." you whipped your hair in his face and walked out.

                                                                         ~ time skip~

it was around 9:00 .you were in your dormitory ,on your bed sitting and staring at the wall eating cake with your hands. you were miserable but if anyone had seen you they would laugh because you looked funny.

Suddenly there were thudding noises on the window you were definitely creeped but you went to check, it was none other than Draco Malfoy.

" what the heck are you doing here you complete idiot" you say pulling him up.

" Happy birthday?" he said climbing up into your room. " no one here huh?" he said smirking.

" no they are in the common room, what do you want?" you say.

" follow me" he said, he went down the window and sat on his broom. you raised an eyebrow went in to change (you had cake all over yourself) and followed him.

he got the broom down and held your wrist, then dragged you till the forbidden forest.

" No way am I going in there at night especially with you" you say. then Draco smirked you knew what he was going to do. You tried to run away from him but caught you, carried you over his shoulder and went into the forest. " I hate you" you mumbled, and he smirked.

                                               ~ time skip a few moments~

" here we are " said Draco letting you down finally.

" we are in the middle of no where!" you say looking at him furiously.

" well.." he said with a smirk, then out of nowhere a pegasus came flying in front of you. It was white with a platinum blonde mane which sort of resembled Draco's it was tall and absolutely beautiful.

" You like that?" Draco said with a smirk and you had your hands on your mouth. you ran to the stallion and were about to touch it but you were a little unsure, Draco chuckled.

" some Gryffindor" he shook his head and said. " Its friendly" he said coming behind you.

" wow, Its beautiful" you say stroking it.

" yeah it really is" he said staring at you. you both lock eyes for a moment. " well do you want to ride it?" he said. you squeal and jump onto the pegasus.

" not so fast daring" he said " I am going to ride it" he said while flattening his hair.

" No, I am afraid you are to late" you say, suddenly you pull his hand and take off. while Draco is screaming, then you pulled him up and went faster.

you could see the forest once you went up the trees and the moon shone brilliantly on the black lake and on Draco's and the stallions beautiful golden hair. you flew higher into the clouds and it looked as if you were in the heavens and Draco was a beautiful angel (okay that in part I was kidding) you flew faster and you could touch the clouds and then you dipped down really fast Draco grabbed you pretty tight you stopped and went slower on the black lake you, Draco and the pegasus touched the water it was amazing but alas you had to go back to the forest.

" Thank you for this wonderful night " you say to the pegasus. " and you too" you say to Draco who was leaning over the tree and smirking.

" its not over yet" he says.

                                                               ~ a very short time skip~

you and Draco were laying in front of the pegasus who was giving you two a support. you two were gazing at the stars and talking about the constellations.

" that's the Orion" said Draco pointing at it. " but my personal favorite is the Draconis, the constellation I was named after." he said while he turned his head to look at you for a moment and then looked back at the sky.

" my favorite is the Scorpio" you say, " I heard my mother was a Scorpio" you say.

" oh.." Draco wasn't really sure what to say when you spoke about your mother. " umm I'm sure she was really pretty."

" yeah I think so too." you say.