The ball

A few days later, the Yule Ball is held. You get ready with Zoe and Hermione, and they love your new necklace. You went for a sleek, simple and elegant look, and this is what you wore:

                        ( sorry about the fact that  the girl in the pic is not wearing a necklace )

you stood in front of the great hall waiting for draco to show up. and finally he comes.

"Hey y/n." He says, smiling and taking your hand. He's wearing classic black and white dress robes, which look expensive and smart.

"You look incredible." He says. "We better head in beautiful." He says, and you walk hand in hand slowly towards the doors.

He gets Crabbe and Goyle to open them for you and you two walk in with the doors shutting behind you loudly.
Everybody stops and looks at you. They were all slow dancing. Draco smirks at you and you slowly join in with everyones eyes on you.

You hear several gasps and you smile at Draco. He beams at you and takes your waist as you start to dance in the middle of the floor.

He spins you around again and you two elegantly move around the hall.

"Are you having a good time?" Draco asks you quietly.

"The best." You say. And you are. Everybody was mesmerised by your dress that night, and the boys couldn't keep their eyes off you. But you only had eyes for Draco.
You think you have feelings for him. 

                                                                         ~ time skip~

Later that evening, Harry comes up to you. He has traditional dress robes on, but doesn't look like he's having any fun.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you for helping me." He says.
"Don't worry about it."
He nods.
"Well, thanks anyway." And he scurries off.

You feel a hand grab yours gently.
"You want to take a walk?" You turn your head to see Draco's icy blue eyes and nod.

                                                 ~ in the garden or courtyard or somewhere nice~

You both stroll outside, and you breathe in the fresh air. You see the Whomping Willow in the distance and Draco smiles. You grin at him and he stops you short, taking both of your hands and looking into your stormy grey eyes. The moonlight bounces off of his blonde hair and the wind blows your hair back.

"I really did have a great time tonight." He says, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Me too." You say quietly.

Lightning flashes overhead, brightening your surrounding for a moment.
Draco runs his hand along your cheek.

A twig snaps in the distance and you hear faint laughter.
"We better go back inside." He says.

                                                      ~ time skip to next day~

The day crawls by slowly. The rain still comes down heavily, and you look out the window and sigh. The next task in the Tri-Wizard tournament was tomorrow, and you hoped the bad weather went away for Harry's sake.

Your next lesson was Herbology, and the greenhouses were all the way across the grounds. As you prepare to run with Zoe and Hermione, a shriek catches your attention only.
You look back to see a first year being beat up. You sigh and tell your friends to go on.
The person bullying the kid is Pansy Parkinson.

You're about to turn around and catch up with them, when she pulls out her wand and tells her friends to hold her down.
You sigh in defeat and step in front of the first year.
Pansy gives one look at you and withdraws her wand.

"Goodbye Pansy." You say calmly.
"Not worth it anyway." She grunts, and her friends drop the girl, scattering her books everywhere.
You turn to look down on her.

"Come on, get up kid." You say hurriedly.
You wait for her to pick up her books before getting a good look at her. Brown curly hair, brown eyes, glasses and a Gryffindor patch on her robes.
"Thank you Blake!" She squeaks, and runs off.

You hear a slow clap behind you. You turn to see Draco and you smile but roll your eyes. 

"Shut up. What are you even still doing here?" You say, walking to the doors leading outside. It's still raining.

"Waiting for you." He says simply, and pushes them open. "Come on." And he grabs your hand, pulling you into the rain.

When you try to run, he pulls you back. "What are you doing?" You shout over the rain. You two are already soaked, and the lighting is striking in the sky.

"Something I should of done last night." He yells.
You knit your eyebrows together in confusion. "What?"

You two are breathing heavily, and it looks like Draco is building up confidence to something.
Just when your about to go, he pulls you to him with his hand on the small of your back. You spin into him and it forces your hands around his neck.
You stare into his incredible blue eyes as he leans in.

The kiss is long and demanding, and you forget that it's pouring. You forget you're at school. You forget everything other than Draco because your feelings towards each other are so big that you feel connected.

After he pulls away, his hand on your cheek and your arms around his neck, you two hug whilst shaking with laughter.