Getting into trouble with McGonagall

You and Draco just stare at each other until the silence breaks.

"woaaaaaaaaaaah" he says and just stares blankly as if he suddenly saw the whole universe in front of his face.

" it was nothing?" you say trying not to sound as if you are a show-off.

" nothing, yeah right" he says sort of looking jealous.

before you could say anything a furious looking mcgonagall comes walking towards you two. next thing you know you two are in her office sitting in front of her desk. you and draco just staring at her and she furiously staring at you two.

"well.." she says slowly while removing her glasses.

" I DON'T WANT ANY OF MY STUDENTS TO STRUT ABOUT THE CASTLE THIS LATE AND FIGHT OFF DEMONTORS FOR HEAVENS SAKE YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED!!" she finished her statement louder than ever.

" umm... sorry" said Draco.

"I can take a thousand points from each of your houses.." she said putting her glasses back on. 

"but... you, Mr. Malfoy, have should great sense of intelligence by trying to help your friend over here." she said making Draco smile." y/n, I don't know how but you have mastered an advanced level spell which only great wizards have able to learn with years of practise ." she finished.

" thank you... I guess" you said.