The first task

A week later the the first task is rolling. You are sitting in the stands with Zoe and Hermione, looking into a rocky pit, with a golden egg in the middle.

The first three champions battle the dragons with no incident, all getting the egg in time. But when the Hungarian Horntail stomps out and Harry is called into the arena, you can't help but wish he succeeds.

At first he almost gets wiped out by its tail, sending Hermione into a fit on gasps. Eventually he summons his broom, and your hopes are uplifted and soon he retrieves the egg.
He looks at you when he holds it and you nod.
Hermione is really rubbing off on you after all.

                                                                                  ~ time skip~

you and Draco are sitting with your books open studying hard under a tree near the black lake.

"Why did you help Potter?" Draco demands.

"Because he had nobody else." You answer, indignant. "Because you promoted those stupid badges!"

"Potter deserves it!" He says, his voice getting louder.

You match it. "Why? What has he ever done to you Malfoy? I did the right thing!"

"Why did you help him?" He shouts again.
"Because I could!" You yell, standing up.
"What? Do you have a thing for him or something?" he asks clearly angry
"Of course not Malfoy!" You shout.

"Why are you being such a Gryffindor? You're acting exactly like your Mud-blood friend!"
"HEY!" You shout loudly, anger bubbling inside you. "You promised you wouldn't bring that up. Why are you being such a jerk?" 

"Because you helped stinking POTTER!" He yells.
"WHY DO YOU CARE?" you shout louder than ever attracting the attention of a prefect nearby. the prefect came towards you two and said.

" what's going on here?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

" nothing " you mumble and walk off.