Chapter 2

I heard footstpes coming towards me. I looked up to see the guys with, OUR KEYS! I jumped up and snatched the keys from Louis' hand without saying anything.

"Hey!" He shouted. I stuck my tongue out at him and started running away. I looked at the key to find out the number.

"219, 219." I mumbled to myself looking around to the find the right room. 215, so close. 219! Aha! I quickly opened the door and slammed it when I got it. I heard a loud thump and a groan from the other side of the door.

"Ouch." I heard Louis grumbled. I heard shuffling and walking. He must've left.

I turned around to admire the room. Beige walls, white border, 50" flatscreen, two queen sized beds, a balcony, it was HUGE and beautiful. I want this to be my house! Then I realized, I left my stuff outside. I then heard a knock at my door. I turned around and opened it revealing Niall and Ariel with my bags.

"I thought you might want these." Niall chuckled. I felt my cheeks heat up as I took them out of his hands.

"Em, thanks." I said, clearly embarrassed of the situation that happened earlier.

"No problem." He grinned.

"Wanna come in?" I asked. I barely realized that Ariel was in, admiring the room.

"Sure." He came in and closed the door behind him.

"Ha! Ours is bigger!" He laughed. My eyes widened in shock.

"H-How is y-yours bigger?" I stuttered. He smirked at me.

"Wanna find out?" He asked looking around the room one more time. I quickly nodded my head.

---

"Woah, this is larger." I gasped, admiring the room. I then turned to Ariel, who was astonished. "Did you bring the movie?" Her head snapped over to me.

"Of course." She said pulling it out of her purse.

"Hey!" I heard Harry come in from the back. Then he spotted us and blushed. I immediately looked the other direction.

"Harry, you're naked." I heard Zayn whisper in his ear. I heard him gulp.

"I'll be back." He said then I heard running.

"Is it safe?" I squeaked.

"Yeah, you're good." Niall said. I opened my eyes and looked. I sighed with relief.

"Thank god that's over. Let's watch the movie!" I screamed.

"MOVIE?!" I heard Harry screech. "WHICH ONE?"

"Pitch Perfect!" Ariel shouted back. I saw him come running from the corner of my eye. He jumped onto a couch, squishing me, Niall, and Louis.

"At least he has pants on." I groaned. I can feel Harry's skin rub up against my arm. It feels so weird, I don't like it.

"Start the damn movie!" Niall shouted. Liam ran up to put in the movie.

Halfway through, I found myself falling alseep on Niall's shoulder, my eyes getting heavier by the minute.

"I think she's asleep." A voice spoke. Ah, that British voice I love so much. That little pile of joy. Louis.

"I'll take her to her bed." I heard Niall's voice whisper. I felt arms being wrapped around me. I tried my best not to smile.

I heard a door squeak open and close. Damn that door. And damn me for being so tired.

(Niall's POV)

I brought Jess all the to her room, but I didn't have her key. Well, since she's asleep, maybe she wouldn't if I take her keys out of her pockets. I slid my hand down her front pocket receiving a flinch from her, but untensed after. I didn't them in any of those pockets. Dammit.I dug my hands in her back pockets, this time receiving a slap of the hand.

"Niall James Horan!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry, I don't have your keys."

"You should've just asked, silly. Here." She said going in her bag and giving them to me. I rolled my eyes at her and opened the door.

I took her to her bed and laid her down.

"Just like in the movies?" She asked.

"Just like in the movies." I said getting in bed with her. "Tonight?"

"No." She said professionally, then laughed. I pouted at her with a puppy face. "No means no. Goodnight Niall."

"Goodnight, my princess." I kissed her forehead gently before wrapping my arms around her.

So far, this has been a good trip. The only that makes things worse is jail. Damn this is hard.

A/N

I KNOW... SHORT! I can't help it!

soooo.....

I couldn't go to school today. I felt to sick. This weekend was the worst of my fever. Really bad cough, really stopped up nose, you name it, I had it. Just be happy I uploaded yesterday and today. That shows how much I love you guys.

So, to wrap this up!

Please comment, vote, and share!

Much love My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke ✌️