Chapter 21

Niall's POV

I woke up to see that Jess was still asleep. She looks so adorable when she sleeps. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

I walked out of the room and down the hall. I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I flipped the channel to the news. It showed a picture of the boys and me.

"Get your tickets! One Direction are going on tour to Europe! England, Ireland, Scotland, and more!" The reporter said.

I can't believe I forgot about the tour! We're supposed to be gone for two months! Jess is going to be so upset. I cannot tell her personally. If I do, then I would break down in front of her.

I got a notepad and a pen and started writing it down.

Morning sleepyhead,

I had to get the boys and work in the studio. There's something I have to tell you and I can't say it in person. Well, here it goes... The boys and I are going on tour. We won't be able to be back until October 27. I'm so sorry about this. I totally forgot about it until today. We're leaving Saturday. That's it.

I love you, Niall xoxo

A couple tears fell on the paper making a wet spot. God, I'm such a baby. I had to start over on a new paper now.

I tore that paper and got a new one. I wrote the same note, this time no tears got on it. I got up and taped the paper on the fridge so she'll hopefully see it.

I heard her start getting up. I couldn't be here. Although I had only pants on, I ran outside. I got in the car and drove off to the house.

---

I knocked on the door to be answered by Louis. He chuckled as he noticed me in only pants. He let me inside. I got greeted by the rest of them.

"What brings you here?"

"Where's Jess?"

"Where's your shirt?"

Everyone kept asking these questions.

"I need to talk to you guys, Jess is at my place, and I rushed out the door," I answered everyone's questions. I plopped down on a chair.

"Why's she at your place?" Ariel asked me.

"We went to a concert last night and we were tired," I half lied.

"Yeah, no shit," Harry said showing me his phone. There were pictures of Jess and I kissing last night at the concert. I pushed my hair with my hands out of frustration.

"Shit," I mumbled. I took in a deep breath. We are in so much shit. No, she is in so much shit. She's going to be hated on again and it's all my fault.

Jess' POV

I walked into the kitchen to fix something to eat. I looked in the cabinet and found Cheerios. I got a bowl, cereal, and a note? I took the note off the fridge and read it.

Morning sleepyhead,

I had to get the boys and work in the studio. There's something I have to tell you and I can't say it in person. Well, here it goes... The boys and I are going on tour. We won't be able to be back until October 27. I'm so sorry about this. I totally forgot about it until today. We're leaving Saturday. That's it.

I love you, Niall xoxo

I was trying to stay calm and not cry. Why wouldn't he tell me about this? And he's going to be gone for two months? I sighed, knowing that I'll only have today, Thursday, and Friday with him. Not very long.