Epilogue

Three Months Later

I woke up with sudden pain in my stomach. When I sat up, I felt something wet from underneath me. My eyes widened with realization. I looked to my side to see Niall sleeping soundly. I shook him ferociously until he woke up.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"The baby's coming," I replied. He then rushed to get himself and me some clothes. I flipped the blanket off of me seeing my large belly where the baby is. It's finally time.

"Here," he said, setting my clothes on the bed. He reached his hand out for me to take, which I did, and he pulled me up.

He helped me get undressed from my nightgown and into a long dress. Looking around, Niall grabbed a pair of shoes for me. Once he found some, he put them on my feet. I struggled to get to my feet, but luckily he was there to help me up. Then a sharp pain came from down there.

"Shit, babe, hurry up," I said, my face scrunching from the pain. We walked out of the apartment and to his car. Another sharp pain came surging through my stomach.

"Niall, drive as fast as possible," I growled, holding onto my stomach. With a nod, he quickly put the keys into the ignition and started driving towards the street. "But you better stay safe."

I noticed him gulp. Even he was terrified. Who wouldn't be terrified by this? I'm scared out of my mind. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't even know that I'm going to make it. I remember a doctor saying that it's a possibility that either I or then baby might not make it through this.

"Jessica," I heard Niall say. My eyes looked over to him. He had his hand out for me to hold. I grabbed his hand, squeezing on it every time a pain came rushing through me.

When he pulled up to the hospital, he rushed over to my side of the car. He opened my door, helping me out.

"Stay right here. I'll be right back," he told me, entering the hospital. As I waited, I sat back in the car because I couldn't stand much longer.

I looked over to the cup holders spotting his phone. I grabbed it, dialing all of the guys. All of them had the same reaction: 'What?! I'm on my way!' Soon, Niall came back with a wheelchair. Once he got over to me, he helped me sit in it. He pushed me into the hospital.

"Miss, we need a doctor immediately," Niall said to the desk lady. She looked at me, then my stomach. With a nod of her head, she picked up a phone, calling someone.

While she was talking, Niall grabbed my hand. He planted a soft, sweet kiss on it while rubbing small circles on my thumb knuckle.

"You'll be okay, I promise," he whispered, giving me some assurance.

"Room 14C," she said, pointing down a hall.

Niall pushed me down the hall, searching for the room. Once he finally found it, he set me to the side to open the door. He held the door open with his foot while he pushed me inside. The room had pictures of babies and utensils that the doctor will need. Niall helped me onto the bed, getting me into a comfortable position. He then pulled a chair beside me and sat on it. He grabbed my hand, rubbing small circles on it.

"Be strong, baby. It'll be okay. I'll be right beside you. The guys will be right outside the door. Everyone's on your side and praying that the baby will be healthy. Even your parents and brother. It's going to be okay." Even he had tears forming in his eyes. He was scared of the possibilities himself. And I was right along with him.

After a short while, a nurse came in. She had a sweet smile plastered on her face. She looked between Niall and me, then to his hand.

"Are you two married?" She asked.