Chapter 33

Sorry for any mistakes and bad writing. I made this in like an hour.

Finally, the weekend! Friday night. I wanted to go see Ariel at the house. I quickly got dressed into a black long sleeve sweater, black skinny jeans, and black boots.

I walked outside and hopped into my car. I started the ignition, hearing the roar of the car. I quickly drove to the house.

---

I walked up to the entrance and saw a package in the mailbox. I took out the package. Niall. This has to be my plane ticket. I quickly knocked on the hoping, soon revealing Ariel.

Without saying anything, I rushed inside.

"Nice to see you to," she said sarcastically. I plopped myself on the couch and tore open the package. A letter. I opened the letter carefully and read what it said.

Jessica,

I have a special surprise for you when you get here. Just don't be mad. I love you so much. I wish I could be there with you, holding you in my arms, kissing your soft lips, and staring into your beautiful brown eyes. But I'm away in England right now. Only a month left!

Your love, Niall xx

I felt tears brimming my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. I miss him so much. I wish I could be with him and kiss him right now. The only thing I can see in my mind are those beautiful, piercing, blue eyes.

But I'd only have Saturday and Sunday with him. I have to go back to school. At least two days is better than nothing.

"Ariel, I need your help packing. I'm leaving tonight for England."

She nodded her head and flowed me upstairs to my room. I didn't have too many things here, since some of my stuff is over at Niall's.

I packed two outfits, a pair of pajamas, sandals, perfume, and my toothbrush. Yeah, I didn't need to bring a lot of things.

"I love you, Ariel. You're amazing," I said, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"No problem. You would've done the same for me," she replied, getting out of our hug. "Guess I'll see you Monday then?"

"Yeah," I answered sadly.

"Jess, I want to try," she said randomly. I cocked my head to the side, then realized what she meant.

"Are you sure your leg is ready?" I asked worriedly. She shrugged her shoulders.

I stood behind her and grabbed a strong, firm hold on her wheelchair so that she hopefully won't fall. She pushed herself up with all her might.

I quickly ran in front of her and put my hands under her arms, helping her stand to her feet. She picked her hurt leg up where it doesn't touch the floor.

"Can you stand up straight?" I asked, struggling to help keep her standing. She pushed herself a little more, but she was still slouched down pretty low.
She shook her head very quickly.

"I-I'm about to fall," she squeezed her eyes shut out of pain. I put my leg behind the chair and pulled it forwards to where it touched her leg. I gently let her sit back on the chair.

"It's a good start," I smiled sympathetically at her. She gave a small smile back.

"I guess I'll see you soon," she said. I nodded my head, grabbed my suitcase, and walked out the door. I'm going to miss her, but it's only going to be two days.

---

I finally got to the airport after about a couple missed turns. I really hope I'm not late for a flight. I literally ran inside, getting weird looks from people. Shit, there's a long line. I'll never make it in time. There's supposed to be a flight to England at 9:30 p.m. and it should be around 9:15. I could really use a miracle right now.

I stood in a line, waiting to give my ticket. Staring at the clock on my phone, I was becoming worried. It's now 9:25.

"I'm open!" Yelled a woman. I looked to where that person yelled, seeing a woman with no one in line. I quickly ran over to her.

"Thank you, so much," I said out of breath. She beamed at me and checked my ticket.

"Your welcome. And go ahead on your flight."

I thanked the woman and ran as fast as I could to the plane. There should be like a minute left. Come on legs, I'm almost there. Made it!

"You barely made it," said the security guard. I gave a quick smile to him and walked inside. Finally, I made it.

The only seat left was in between an emo guy, who looked to be in his early 20's, and a little kid that looked around ten.

I sat next to them, feeling uncomfortable. I took my phone and earbuds out, put my playlist on shuffle, and let myself fall asleep.

I suddenly felt a tap on my right shoulder. I jumped out of shock and turned my head to the person. Turns out, it's that emo guy.

"You need something?" I asked more harshly than I wanted it to.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say hi," he replied shyly. I took my earbuds out so that I can hear him completely.

"Eh, it's okay," I replied with a smile.

"You look familiar. Have I seen you from somewhere?" He squinted his eyes at me. A part of me wanted to say that I'm Niall Horan's girlfriend. But another part was saying not to.

"Ever heard of the band One Direction?" I asked, pursing my lips. He nodded his head. "Well, I'm the blonde one's, Niall Horan's, girlfriend."

"No way! You're Jessica? Jessica Smith? Niall Horan's girlfriend?" He asked completely shocked. I nodded my head and grinned at him. "That's awesome. So, how's it like being around him all the time? And why are you going to England?"

"It's fun. The boys are cool too. And I'm going to England to see him. He sent me a plane ticket."

"That's so romantic. He must really love you then," he said, and I felt a blush rising to my cheeks. "I mean, like, he must love you enough to send you a plane ticket. But not as much as him coming to you."

I titled my head to the side in confusion. But not as much as him coming to you. He doesn't love me enough that he wouldn't come to see me? But he's really busy with work. He doesn't have the time to come see me in between concerts. And then he saw me when I was in the hospital.

The hospital. That baby. It has to be dead, right? That glass poked me in the stomach, so it must be dead, correct?

I laid back in my seat wondering. When was the last time I had my period? Three, four, five weeks ago? I haven't gotten one since. Crap, am I still pregnant?