Chapter 11

Bang!

Where did that come from?

"Harry, where did that bang come from?" I asked. Then there were screams. The door bursted open revealing a man. He was wearing a black suit with a black tie, but he had a mask over his face.

"Run." He directed us. Harry's eyes widened. He looked at me and ran over to help me. The man ran away, maybe to tell the others.

Harry unhooked me from that heart monitor. I stood up, but I tripped. He sighed and picked me up. He ran out of the room. I could see a ton of people trying to escape the hospital. I wonder why.

Once we got out, I heard another bang making me jump.

"It's going to be okay." Harry tried to reassure me. I nodded my head nuzzling into his chest.

"Harry. Where's the others?" I asked worriedly. They weren't in my room, so I was getting even more nervous. I looked up to see him. His eyes widened.

"Run, run as fast as you can. I forgot that Louis and Liam were still in there." He said to me putting me down. I tried my best not to cry. "Go Jessica! Run!" He yelled again. I nodded my head running away from the hospital.

I turned around to see him go back inside the hospital to try to find them.

"HARRY DON'T!" I screamed. There was another gun shot. He went down. And be he, I mean Harry.

No no no no no no no. He can't be dead. No. I know I have to run, but I care too much for him. I ran back to try to help him.

I got to him. He had blood escaping from his leg.

"Jessica, I told you to run."

"I don't want to leave you Harry. I care too much." I said trying to help him stand up. "Did you see Louis and Liam?" I asked looking around the place. He nodded his head and pointed to the kitchen.

"RUN! THERE'S A FIRE!" Someone screamed while running out of this place. She was right, I saw a fire starting from the kitchen. NO THAT'S WHERE THEY ARE!

I ran over there and opened the door quickly. I spotted them in the left corner nearest to the door.

"Liam! Louis!" I shouted going over to them. They looked up at me with worry and fear in their eyes.

"Why are you in here Jessica!" Liam scolded me.

"What do you mean? I'm trying to help you guys!"

"Just leave us!" They said together. I was now on the verge of crying again.

"I'm not leaving you guys!" I screeched back. The fire was getting hotter and closer by the second. I bent down and grabbed Louis hand. My other hand collided with Liam's. "Let's get y'all out of here."

---

I finally got us out of there. Liam got a minor burn on his leg, but he should be okay, hopefully. This was seriously one of the scariest moments of my life.

Sorry for the super short chapter! This is probably the worst ones I've ever made 😔 I'll try to update again soon. I don't have my phone back yet, so I'm still grounded. I'm using my moms phone while she's asleep :) well, she let me borrow it too

I love you guys :)

-Brooke ✌️