Chapter 3

(Niall's POV)

When I got back to the room, everyone surprised me by tackling me to the ground. I tried to push them off, but it didn't work. They were way too heavy for me.

"Get off!" I shouted, still trying to push them off of me.

"Never!" Louis shouted back. He was directly in front of my face too, way too close to be exact.

"Everyone, get off!" I screamed. I finally had luck pushing them all off. I stood up quickly regaining my breath back. I dashed over to the couch and sprawled my legs out so no one could sit where I was.

"I'm going to go to bed." Ariel informed us getting all her things.

"Aww, okay. See you in the morning." Liam cooed pulling her into a hug.

They would make a good couple.

Before I knew it, she exited the room, closing the door behind her.

"SO, let's talk about you and Ariel." Harry smirked wiggling his eyebrows, making sure to emphasize the word 'so.' Liam looked afraid at first, then seemed relaxed a few seconds later.

"Nothing is going on between us guys. It's nothing." He shrugged heading for his room, which he's sharing with Harry.

"I don't believe you!" Harry shouted going into thier room.

"I guess that leaves you, Zayn, and me." I gestured to Louis and I.

"Nope, I'm going to bed. Night Leprechaun." They chuckled while going into our room.

"I guess it's just me." I sighed turning the tv on.

"Niall Horan has a girlfriend?" A female reporter said showing a picture of Jess and I. Shit, shit, shit. Now she's going to get hate. Shit! "If we recall, her name is Jessica Smith and she is recently in James Motel on 6th Street" That's all it took for me to bolt out of this room to Jess' suite.

"Jess, open the door now!" I shouted while banging on the door very loudly. The door opened showing a sleepy Ariel Miller.

"What do you want at three in the morning?" She grumbled letting me inside. "By the way, she's asleep right now."

"Right now, I don't care. People have found out that we're dating and she is definately going to get hated for it." I panicked pacing back and forth in one area of the room.

"I'll make you something to drink and try to calm down. It probably won't be as bad as you think it is." She said going into the kitchen to make drinks. I sighed sitting down on the couch.

Maybe she's right, I may just be overthinking this. It may not be as bad as I think it is. I just don't her to be hated on so much that she'll cry. I don't like seeing girls cry, especially Jess. It brakes my heart to see that she's been crying. Ariel shortly came back with a cup of warm tea in her hand. I reached my hand out to get it, but she jolted it away from me.

"No, this is mine. Yours is in the kitchen." She chuckled sitting down on the couch next to me. I sghed getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Mind if I use the bathroom?" I asked halfway there.

"Sure."

I sauntered off to the resteroom, only a muffled sound catching my attention. It sounded like it was coming from Jess' room. Great, she's been crying. Hate. I slowly walked up to her door and put my ear up to the door to listen what she might be saying.

"God, if you hear me, please take the hate away. I haven't done a lot of bad things in life, but do I deserve this? I love Niall and he's the only person I want to be with. Please take the hate away." She begged.