Chapter 13

Oh my god, did I just think that I still love Niall? I immediately grabbed my phone to text Ronnie, but he's already texted me.

I'm sorry, but we have to break up. I've found someone else. Hope we can still be friends. He texted me.

That's fine. I replied.

I walked downstairs looking upset. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bucket of chocolate ice cream. I walked back into the living room, turned on The Notebook on Netflix, sat on the couch, and began eating my ice cream. No one else was in the room, so I put the ice cream down. All I did for the next few minutes was watch the movie, until I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I instantly grabbed my spoon and ice cream and started eating.

"Hey Jess," I heard Niall's voice. I made a fake loud sob to hopefully get him worried. I heard him running down the steps. "Are you okay?" He asked once he saw me.

"N-No," I forced another sob.

"What happened?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"R-Ronnie. He just d-dumped me," I answered him.

"Was it over text?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

He put his arms around me and hugged me. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I just want him to like, or even love me the same way he did a few months ago.

"Jessica," he said getting out of our hug. When he says my real name, I know he's serious. "I'm so sorry for cheating on you so many times in the past. But, I just can't. I can't stand to see you heartbroken again, especially because of me. I know your faking this. I know you're doing this because of me. But I just can't. At least not right now."

He got up and walked out of the house.

I can't even believe I'm doing this, but the first person I called was my own mother. It went to voicemail, so I left her a message.

"Hey mom, it's me, Jessica. I know you probably still hate me, but I really need your help right now. If you remember Niall, he's really upset at me right now. So, if you could just call back, I would be grateful for that. Well, bye," I said ending the call.

Honestly, I really hope she calls back. I remember her being there for me when my first boyfriend breaking up with me, and no, it wasn't John. It was this other guy I really liked, Anthony. We went out for a bit, but he dumped me for another girl. This time, it's different. It's with Niall. I never came to her for help with Niall.

I snapped out of my thoughts and payed attention back to the movie. First, I put the ice cream away, then laid back down on the couch watching The Notebook.

---

I woke up to the sound of a door opening.

"Shh," I heard someone whisper. I smelled a familiar scent. I couldn't believe it.

I instantly opened my eyes and sat up to see my best friend, Ariel, but she was in a wheel chair. Liam was rolling her inside. I stood up and ran over to her. I bent down to her and hugged her tightly.

"How're you doing?" I asked. I was so happy to see her that I was on the verge of happy tears.

"I'm doing okay, I guess. My leg hurts every now and then though," she answered.

"I got her," I told Liam. He let go and I grabbed onto the handles of her wheelchair and pushed her into the living room. "You want on the couch?" I asked her.

"Yeah. The doctor said that I should be able to stand up, but not walk yet," she told me. I held onto her hands and pulled her up on her feet. She scrunched her face in pain as she turned around and sat down on the couch.

I pulled her wheelchair to the side of the couch so it's not in the way. I sat next to her on the couch. She had a huge pink cast on her leg.

"When should you walk again?" I asked as Liam walked upstairs, probably to his bedroom to take a nap.

"He said about 4 or 5 months. Even with crutches," she sighed.

"It's gonna be alright," I gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I know, I just really hate this."

"Hey, how did you save Niall? Like, how were you there? Or why were you there?" I asked her curiously. I've had this question ever since I heard about it from Liam.

"Well, I went over there to talk to him about something, I forget what, but instead we just watched a movie. That's when those jerks came and I saved Niall. I knew how much you really cared and loved him, I just didn't want him to die."

"Honestly, I care about you more than him. I still won't forget when I saw you at that coffee place last year."

"Oh yeah, and by the way, how about Selena? We haven't seen or talked to her in a long time," she's totally right. We haven't seen Selena in a really long time.

"Yeah, we should talk to her sometime," I smiled.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in some time. I haven't had the time to right anything and I was at a minor writer's block. At least I know what to write in the next chapter 😉

I'm going to try to make the story more happy.

Well, catch us next time!

Much love My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke ✌️