Chapter 14

Sorry but this is a short chapter. I just need to update something. :(

The next morning, I felt like crap and I don't know why. My stomach and head was killing me. I went to the bathroom to check myself. And sure enough, I started my period. I'm gonna be grumpy all day long. I don't know why, but I usually don't speak to anyone on my first day.

I trudged downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the dining table and started eating.

"Hey Jess, can I ask you something?" I heard Liam say as he stepped on the last step. I nodded my head basically saying 'what's up.' "Well, how do you feel about me asking Ariel out?" I instantly did a spit take with my cereal. "I know, it's stupid."

"No, do it," I answered him, my voice very hoarse.

"Thanks. Uhm, you okay?" He asked curiously.

"This is how I am on my first day," I answered him, but he clearly didn't get it because he cocked his head to the side. "My period!"

"Oh! Sorry," he responded, his cheeks turning a bright shade of red. He headed back upstairs muttering something I couldn't understand.

I saw Ariel in her wheelchair in my peripheral vision. She pulled up next to me on the couch.

"How you doin?" She asked. I pointed toward my you-know-what. "Oh, that sucks." I nodded my head.

"I have a question to ask," I told her. She nodded her head like I did earlier. "Do you like Liam?" Her face quickly turned into a bright red.

"Maybe a little," she whispered, hoping for no one else to hear.

"Well, a little birdie told me that he likes you too," I winked at her.

"I swear, if it was Louis," she started.

"Don't worry, it wasn't. It was him," I told her and her mouth dropped down to the floor.

"You're kidding! Liam told you he likes me?"

"Well, not exactly. He said that if it was okay that he could ask you out."

"Oh my god! Yes!" She screamed. Then her face flushed again. "Sorry, that sounded so wrong."

"It's fine," I chuckled.

"NO ONE BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX!" We heard Louis and Harry scream at the same time making Ariel and I burst out laughing.

"WITHOUT ME!" Louis shouted at the end. Ariel and I laughed even harder. Then loud footsteps were running down the stairs, and, of course, it was Louis. Once he saw, he looked embarrassed. "Dammit."

We bursted out laughing again.

"Louis, can you get Liam real quick?" I asked him, my voice hoarse again. He smirked and nodded.

"LIAM! GET YO ASS DOWN HERE!" He screamed and us laughing again.

More footsteps were stampeding down the stairs, and sure enough, it was Liam.

"What?!" He shouted in Louis face.

"Dang, don't shout so loudly," Louis said rubbing his ears and Liam rolled his eyes.

"What?" Liam asked normally, then spotted Ariel and blushed.

"Aren't you going to tell Ariel what you told me?" I asked him winking. He cleared his throat, and right before he started speaking, someone came through the door.

MWHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER.

OK I am soooooo sorry for not updating. I've been super busy writing this new fanfic that I totally forgot about this one. And just so you know, it's different; it's a Harry Styles one. If you or any of your friends like Harry Styles, I'll have it out soon.

Ok, so back with this story. I know I said, IN THE TITLE, that I would be updating Tuesday, but that's when I started writing that Harry Styles fanfic.

Then I've been busy with volleyball, and guess what? OUR TEAM WON OUR TOURNAMENT! I'm so proud of us 😁

Well, I try to update again soon, hopefully sometime this week.

Well, until next time My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke ✌🏻