Chapter 36

A/N at end..

I woke up, feeling for Niall. I didn't feel him though. I opened my eyes wider and looked over to the other side of the bed. Yep, he's not there. Can he turn invisible or is he actually gone?

I stood up, seeing that I'm completed naked. I quickly put my clothes back on. Hopefully they've dried enough to where I could go back to the other room and get my bag.

Aw crap. It's Sunday. My last day here. The boys and I have to do something special today, but what would we do?

Different ideas crossed my mind as I walked down the corridor to the other room. I opened the door, finding one of Louis's games on pause. Maybe they've gone down for breakfast?

I opened my suitcase looking for an outfit to wear. I picked out a floral blue crop top, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I brushed my hair, put it in a messy bun, and put on a little makeup (eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss).

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

From Louis

Meet me in your's and Niall's room ;)

Sent one minute ago. What's going to happen when I walk in? Considering it's those crazy boys, anything is possible.

I walked back to the room. I looked around the room and spotted a paper with something on top. I strolled over to it. A nerf gun? I picked up the paper and read it.

Team Red

Liam, Louis, Paul

Team Blue

Jessica, Niall, Harry

Good luck!

That was definitely Harry's handwriting. And Paul's playing. I'm completely surprised.

I suddenly felt a hand touch my shoulder making me jump ten feet in the air. I turned around only to be met with Niall and Harry holding nerf guns themselves.

"Come on. They're out in the hall, so beware," Harry said, getting his gun prepared.

Niall grabbed ahold of my hand and led us to the door. Harry slowly opened the door checking if the coast was clear. He looked at us and put two thumbs up.

We walked out, well more like crawled because we were crouched down on the floor.

"Oh, put this on," Harry said, handing me a black hoodie. I stood up and put it on. "Camouflage. Come on."

We ran down the corridor and where the cafeteria is. I looked at the trays. Okay, this is weird. More nerf bullets were on the trays. This place must be for ammo.

"Jess!" Niall shouted. I looked to see Louis pointing his gun at me. I crouched down right when he shot.

"Missed me!" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. He pulled the trigger, but nothing came out.

"Run!" Harry shouted and we followed him out while Louis was reloading. "We need to split up. I'll take the west side. Niall north. And Jess, you take the east side. Be very cautious of your surroundings."

And those were the last words spoken when we split up. I ran down to the east where the bedrooms are. I looked every corner. I think Team Red had the same idea. I put my back against the wall when I saw Paul.

"I saw you," he said evilly. I had to make a run for it. I ran down the hall and entered a room.

"Shit!" I screamed when I saw Liam. I ducked down when he shot. I ran around the room and he followed me. "Let me free! I mean no harm!" I exclaimed, lifting my hands up in surrender.