Chapter 26

Today is my first day of college. I took a deep breath as I pulled up to the school. Here's to a new chapter to my life. It's now or never.

I grabbed my bags and entered the school. I saw a guy talking to the receptionist.

"Okay, Jack, go to your right and your room is going to be C13," I heard the woman say.

"Thank you," the guy, Jack, said and walked to his room. I noticed that he looked at me and winked.

I have to be honest, he's not bad looking. What the hell am I saying?! I nervously walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, I'm Jessica R. Smith," I told the woman.

"Your room is going to be on your left, and room D14," she told me with a smile. I thanked her and walked to there taking the elevator. I guess I didn't realize how big this school is.

I found my room. I opened the door to see a girl with blue hair, tattoos, a probably piercings. She looked a little scary to me. But I'm judging her too fast. She turned her head to look at me and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Korin. I'm guessing my roommate?" Korin asked looking at my bags.

"Yeah, I'm Jessica, but call me Jess," I said and set my bags by my bed. I quickly noticed that she has posters of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer on her walls.

My heart hurt seeing Niall on one of the posters. I should probably call him and say that I'm here.

"You like them?" I asked her gesturing to the posters. She looked to what I'm looking at and blushed. "It's okay, I like them too. Especially Niall and Luke," I felt hear rise to my cheeks.

"I like Harry and Michael," she said smiling.

"Honestly, when I first saw you, I thought that you would like bands like Pierce The Veil or Black Veil Brides," I confessed, and she shocked me by smiling, not getting angry.

"Everyone thinks that because of the way I look, but actually I'm like your typical, teenage girl. I like shopping, boy bands, make up, everything you would probably like."

"Then would you like to go shopping this weekend?" I asked her and she beamed at me. She could not stop smiling, and that makes me happy. I would've thought that she's like those emo type girls.

"That would be awesome. So, the mall?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

---

It's my first class of college, anatomy, my major. I basically know everything about the body, including the guys, don't ask.

The first person I noticed was that guy, Jack. He looked up at me and smiled. I saw that the only seat available was next to him. Why not? It's not like he's going to hurt me, right? Note my sarcasm.

As the teacher started talking, a piece of paper flew on the desk. I looked at Jack and it looked as though he was paying attention to Mr. Austin.

I took the piece of paper and opened it under the desk.

"Wanna hook up tonight? -J." It read. Now I know it's Jack Why do I have to be so attractive? I mentally laughed at my joke.

Jack turned his head to look at me and I shook my head. He pouted at me, probably feeling hurt, but I don't care.

(Later that night)

I heard a knock on my door. Recently, Korin was out with a couple of her friends, so I don't know who could be here.