Chapter 5

"I know you." I said in almost a whisper.

"I know. We met at that girl's night a couple months back." I looked at her to see a smile spread across her face.

"Does Eleanor know that your...what you are?"

"Not exactly. All she knows is that I see random people at strange times. Like you right now." I chuckled lightly at the end.

"Oh okay," I started off, taking in a nice, long breath. "So, what're we going to do?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to the park." She said starting to get up from her spot.

"Oh no you don't." I pulled her hand hard enough where she plopped down on the chair next to me. She gave me an evil glare, which I returned with an innocent grin. "You are taking me with you whether you like it or not."

"Fine. But your not wearing... this." She motioned her hands over my pajamas. I jokingly pouted at her.

"I got dressed up for nothing?" I asked in a fake hurt tone. She rolled her eyes at me.

---

I finally got dressed and we were headed towards the park. I got dressed up in a plain, purple tank top, khaki shorts, and my black converse.

When we finally arrived, I wasn't expecting what I saw. Straight ahead of me was Antonio and that guy Thomas.

"Can we leave?" I asked looking at her and lightly pulling on her hand.

"Why? We just got here." She smirked. I gulped down hard and followed her like I was a lost puppy.

"Hey fellas." Rebecca greeted them.

"Hey Becca." Antonio grinned pulling her into a hug. It was like I wasn't even there.

Why is she talking to them? I thought she was a good person. I stood there awkwardly until I felt an eerie presence behind me.

"Hi." A low, ominous voice said from behind me. It wasn't British or Irish, so I got extra nervous.

"Brandon." I heard Rebecca say as if she was mad.

"Rebecca."

"I'm guessing you two don't like each other?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No."

"Never in a million years."

"What's up between you guys?" I asked concerned.

"Why do you know Rebecca?" Brandon asked me as if he was pissed off.

"I don't even know you, so don't talk to me." I raised my hand up starting to walk away. I felt a strong hand grab my wrist tightly.

"You're not going anywhere." I heard a female voice that was all too familiar.

"Janice."

"Jessica. Nice to see you again, isn't it? Where's Niall, eh?" She devilishly grinned putting a finger under my chin and lifting it.

"None of your business."

"Tell me now or else."

"Or else what?" I heard an Irish voice say. Niall. I felt a hand grab me and pull me into him.

"You have no right to be here Horan." Brandon said trying to take me away from Niall. He got lucky and got ahold of me.

"Give me my girlfriend now, or else I'll beat you to death." Niall threatened.

His eyes were near a dark brown, which I've never seen before. I've never seen them this dark before, not even in our fights.

"Trying to stick up for the pathetic whore?" Brandon smirked pulling me closer into him.