Chapter 10

(Louis' POV) well that's the first 😜

I heard a knock at the front door. I looked at everyone, but they just stayed there.

"Damn, I guess I'm the one that has to get the door around here!" I threw my hands up and opened the door.

To my surprise, I saw Ronnie and Niall. I wonder why they're here.

"Uhm, what's up?" I asked nervously, mostly to Ronnie. I honestly do not like him; to me he's just another jackass that's going to hurt Jess, like Niall. But I've known Niall for years. God, I sound like a big brother.

"Jess wasn't picking up her phone." Ronnie said starting to go up to her room.

"Ronnie, she's trying to sleep!" I yelled at him pulling him down from the stairs.

"Are you trying to fuck with me?" He shoved me back, making me fall to the floor.

"You sun of a bitch!" Niall screamed at Ronnie and pushing him back. "If even dare think to even touch my friends, don't expect any less than this." He punched him in the face. That had to hurt. He may seem weak, but when it comes to his friends, he can beat the living shit out of you. Trust me, it happened to me once before.

Before Niall or Ronnie could make another hit, there was a loud thump from upstairs in her room. I looked at the guys in worry. I pushed pass through the two imbeciles to her room.

I opened the door, only to see her curled in a ball on the ground. I knelt down and my head hovered over her.

"Jessica." I stated trying to get her to wake up. Is she having some sort of attack? I've never even knew she had these. I heard footsteps coming closer. I turned around to spot Ronnie.

"Jessica, can you hear me?" Ronnie asked her. He should most likely know that she wouldn't respond. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Jess!" I heard Niall shout. I heard loud footsteps coming closer. He knelt down beside her, holding her hand. I looked to see Ronnie giving Niall a hateful glare. To be honest, Niall and Jess looked better together than with him. I don't like Ronnie, at all. He's probably some dick that wants to get in her pants, then leaves right after.

After about five minutes of trying to get her to respond, she gasped for air. I knew what was happening. My younger sister used to have these. Asthma attacks.

"Guys! She's having an asthma attack! We need to call an ambulance, quick!" I shouted directing them to grab a phone.

Niall was already on it. Ronnie on the other hand, just stayed in his spot. See, he probably doesn't even care.

"They're on their way. About two minutes." Niall informed us. I nodded my head understanding. Why isn't there like a breathing tube or something?

I heard the door pound open and a gurney come into the bedroom. They lifted Jess onto the gurney and took her away. At this point, I don't know what to do.

(Niall's POV)

Everyone stood here looking at each other blankly. Then an idea popped into my head like a lightbulb.

I told the guys my plan. They were a little scared at first, but by the end, they agreed. We were going to get payback on the J gang.

---

(?? POV)

Finally. Their girls are in the hospital and out of the way.

"Boss?" I asked looking at him. His head snapped to look at me.

"What?" He spat, gesturing me to hurry up.

"Now that the girls are out of the way, what are we going to do next?" I asked. He just smirked at me.