Chapter 12: I Thought Today Was Going To Be A Good Day

Julia’s POV

Ronnie has been staying with me for the past seven months so we could catch up. I have been seeing Leila once a week. Craig is still trying to be my friend but I won’t allow it. Ronnie doesn’t know we aren’t together yet. At the end of July Ronnie and his new band are going to be playing shows on and off of Warped Tour. I loved the guys in his new band. Me, Ryan and Jacky are best friends. Jacky is so nice and such a gentlemen. Ryan and I have fun wacky adventures. We already managed to get lost in a mall. “RONNIE!” I yelled. “WHAT?” he shouted back. “Jacky, Derek, Ryan, and I are going out. Wanna come?” I asked. “Sure I will be down in a minute.” He said. Mika has been acting really weird lately. I don’t really like him but I suck it up for Ronnie. Ronnie came leaping down the stairs and we all got in my car. “To Dell Taco!” Derek yelled. We all laughed at him and I drove to Papa Ginos. We all split a pepperoni and mushroom pizza. “We are going mini golfing today.” Ryan said. “Ryan remember what happened last time.” I said. I ended up in the little pond there with Jacky. “SO we are going and I don’t care.” He said. “Fine I will drop you off and Jacky and I can go somewhere where we won’t get wet.” I said. “Okay.” Ryan said. We all got in the car and I dropped Ryan and the guys. Me and Jacky headed to the movies. “What do you wanted to see?” I asked. “Let’s see Horrible Bosses.” Jacky said. We fought over who would pay for the movie tickets. I paid for them and he got the popcorn and candy. “So you upset that Ronnie found a girl?” He asked. “Ya but everything will work out for the best. I know it. We will be together soon.” I said. “Well Ronnie is missing out on an amazing girl.” He said. “Thanks Jacky.” I said hugging him. Jacky and I are basically brother and sister. We have a lot of fun together. One time though we did get really drunk and hook up. But we both agreed it was a mistake and it wasn’t going to ruin our relationship. The movie was really funny. Jacky said if he had a boss like Dale’s he would be the happiest man in the world. I laughed at him. I put in my The Black Crown album. Mitch gave me an early copy. I love that man. He is so nice to me. I babysit for him and Jolie sometimes. I blasted You Only Live Once and sang along. Jacky laughed at me at my attempt at screaming. Hey I’m a singer not a screamer. “You try screaming Vincent.” I said. He just shook his head and looked out the window. We pulled up to the mini golf place and Ryan was sitting far away from the guys. “What happened?” I asked. “Ryan got us kicked out.” Derek said. I laughed. “We can find another place to mini golf.” I said. Ryan smiled at me. We got home and Ryan threw me over his shoulder and kidnapped me to his room. “What is going on?” I asked. “You will see.” He said. The guys bought a house for themselves. Ronnie and I stay at my house though most of the time. His girlfriend hated me but he told her she had nothing to worry about. That was a lie. I would steal Ronnie in a heartbeat but I’m not doing that. I heard the door open and Mika walked in with a kitten. “It is so cute!!!” I said. “Her name is Lola.” He said giving her to me. “She is our new pet.” Ryan said. “Will you idiots actually take care of her?” I asked. “Of course we will.” Mika said. “What about Warped?” I asked. “My dad has it covered.” Ronnie said walking in. Damn man put on a shirt please. I gave Ryan Lola and hugged Ronnie tightly. “Are you ever going to stop hugging me?” he chuckled. “No I won’t you were gone for two years Ronnie.” I said. He pulled me close and let me cry into his chest. The guys left us alone for a minute. “Ronnie.” I said. “Ya Julia.” He said. “What would you say if me and Craig broke up?” I asked. “I would kick his ass and then comfort you with ice cream and horrible corny movies.” He said. “Well that sounds like fun.” I said. I wanted to tell him right now but then he would go break up with Sally and then I would be labeled a man stealer. No thanks.

Ronnie’s POV

Sally has been cheating on me but I haven’t told the guys. I want to break up with her but yet I don’t. Julia picked us up and we headed back to the house. Ryan took her upstairs as we grabbed Lola. Mika took her upstairs to meet Julia. I really wanted a dog but we thought we could only handle a cat at the moment. They require less attention than dogs. I am determined though to get a dog early next year. I walked upstairs to Ryan’s room and heard Julia asking about how Lola would be taken care of while we were at Warped. “My dad has it covered.” I said. She gave Lola to Ryan and hugged me. I felt her start to cry. “Are you ever going to stop hugging me?” I asked. “No I won’t Ronnie you were gone for two years.” She said. I pulled her closer and let her cry. The guys left us alone and I sat with her on Ryan’s bed. She asked me what I would do if she and Craig broke up. Well first I would do a happy dance, then I would kick his ass, then I would throw her a little party, and then ask her out. But I would never tell her the first and last part of my plan. But I wish they would break up so I could be with her. I cleaned up her face and we headed downstairs. Lola was eating Jacky’s hair. Julia was instantly laughing. This girl seriously made me smile and I loved being able to smile every day now. She helped Jacky and played with Lola. I pulled Jacky aside. “Jacky I need to break up with Sally.  Please help me.” I said. He smiled and texted Sally on his phone saying that me and her were done. I hugged him tightly and ran back to Julia. I pulled her into my lap and hugged her tightly. She smiled and continued to play with Lola. Mika was giving me a dirty look. He also looked jealous. I just shook it off and continued to focus on Lola and Julia. Jacky put in Batman Begins and we all watched it. Julia was glued to the TV. She loved Batman. He was her favorite superhero. While I was gone she became friends with Andy Biersack of BVB. He is a really nice guy. They became friends over their Batman addiction. “Well guys I’m tired I’m heading home.” Julia said. “Okay I will be over later.” I said hugging her goodbye. Okay but not too late Ronald.” She said. I laughed. She hugged everyone goodbye but Mika. She was gone and we all talked about bringing her on Warped everyone agreed. “I’m heading to my parents’ house for the night.” Mika said. We nodded and he left.

Mika’s POV

I drove to Julia’s house. I envied Ronnie for having Julia wrapped around his finger. A couple times I have drugged her and raped her. She didn’t know of this. But she was going to find out tonight. From now on she was going to be wrapped around my little finger. She could date Ronnie if she wanted but she would be mine. I snuck in her window and she was undressing. “Mika get out. She said pointing to the door. She covered herself up. “No.” I said. “Mika leave now.” She said. I walked towards her and ripped the towel away from her body. She screamed. “No one is home.” I said. She whimpered. I stepped next to her desk and slipped some roofies in her water. I left her room and headed downstairs. I heard her pass out on her bed. I headed upstairs. I tied her to her bed and ripped off the rest of her clothes. I stripped off my clothes and entered her. I felt her stir. I didn’t drug her much so she should wakeup soon. I was almost done and she woke up. She was screaming. “No Mika don’t.” she said. Too late I came inside her. I got dressed and left. I saw Ronnie pull up and I heard Julia screaming. I climbed up on her roof by her room. I saw him in her bedroom. He covered her up and untied her. “Who did this to you?” he asked her. I stared at her. She saw me and whimpered. I mouthed I will kill you if you tell. “I don’t know Ronnie. I woke up like this.” She cried into his chest. He let her take a shower and get dressed. He sang to her till she fell asleep. Julia is mine now Ronnie. You’re screwed. I got down and left.

Julia’s POV

It has been about two weeks since Mika raped me. I have been freaking out. Today I was going to get an abortion. The bastard got me pregnant. I wasn’t going to tell Mika about it though. Only Ronnie knew that I was pregnant. After I was done he took me to lunch. He was leaving for Warped in two days. I was still debating on going or not. Mika was the only thing that worried me. I don’t know what to do. I will figure something out. I got a text from Mika saying that I better come to Warped Tour or else he would kill me and my family. I was so scared. I knew I had to go to Warped Tour. I couldn’t stand to see my family ripped away from me and leave Ronnie. “Ronnie I’m coming with you to Warped.” I said. He smiled. I hugged Ronnie as I left his and the guys’ house. I headed home to get ready for dinner tonight with my daddy and his new girlfriend. I was excited to meet her.