A Succesor

Lufner had thought they were through with crowding together in bed but Namitha did not share the same mind. 

His wife was behaving strangely.  Proof being her unending liaisons of their mouths and limbs. 

"Wife."

Her response came in soft presses of her lips up his torso.  She found a certain spot on his neck and Lufner could not get her to stop.  Truth be told, he did not want her to. 

Then she had his lips.  Her administrations at first were soft and quaint but her demands became fervour and Lufner whimpered when she nibbled at his lips and made him hers. 

"Was that too a part of my punishment?" she asked. Her lips upturned into a grin before kissing him again. 

With bated breath and restraint, Lufner at first barely heard a word she said. 

"You were most gentle and slow.  It's different but I liked it just the same."

"It wasn't punishment."

"That's too bad.  I was beginning to like being punished by you."

"You do?"

"You have been so cruel to me.  All the bad things you've done since my return, makes me want to disappear for more days than three.  Freyja alone knows what you'll do then."

"Don't.  Not without telling me first."

"And if I don't?"

Namitha found the spot again and Lufner's toes curled into knots. 

Then without warning, she sat astride him.  Her long hair flowed over her round breasts and swayed at her hips.  And if the softness of her thighs weren't apparent before, they were more so now. 

She pecked his lips and smiled into his eyes. 

"What if I don't, Luffy?"

"You should get off.  That's dangerous."

Namitha's smile was there to stay. 

"A little danger never hurt anyone."

"No babies until we've sailed the seas, Nami.  You said so yourself."

It was hard for him to hold back before, and Lufner didn't trust himself to do it again.  Namitha on the other hand was making things difficult for him but Lufner disliked none of it. 

His wife's sudden merry laughter filled his ears.  "I'm teasing you.  Did you think I was serious?"

"You looked serious."

"I am."

Lufner's eyes popped out his head and Namitha had to hold her stomach as her laughter changed to uncontrollable giggles. 

"I'd love for us to enjoy each other for a little while longer but it stops here."

"Really?"

"And why, my lord, do you sound so disappointed?"

At the end of the day, Lufner was a man.  The fault was hers for adding fuel to the fire.

Apologetic, Namitha kissed his lips and pressed two more to his jaw. She nestled in the crook of his neck and traced runes on his skin. 

With care, she traced the rune signifying love but Lufner was too caught up in thought to notice.

She kissed the inscription and said, "What occupies your thoughts?"

"There was a woman that came not long before you did.  She said that the Earl sent her.  Your father."

Namitha grew tense.