Artist Part2

SORRY ITS SO LATE!

***Nico's POV***

"HEY NICO. WAKE UP OR YOURE GOING TO BE LATE!"

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning the sleep away. I groggily moved my feet to rest on the cold floor and pushed myself up, checking the clock. 6:50 am. Ughhhh. Jumping into the shower, I blasted the freezing cold water, effectively waking me up. I then washed up, dried off, and got dressed in my signature jeans and TShirt.

HONK! HONK!

HOLY SHI-

"NICO! You coming?"

Oh! Will was picking me up today! A smile involuntarily formed on my face as I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. Bianca, my older sister, handed me a piece of toast along with a wink. My face grew warm but I didn't care, Will wanted to drive to school together!!

~Flashback~

We laid on his bed, just talking random nonsense. Being together was all that mattered. Suddenly, Will sat up, looking at me seriously.
"Nico, what about school tomorrow?"

I sat up with him, hugging him tightly. I spoke into the crook of his neck, too wimpish to talk face to face.

"I'm okay keeping it a secret if you want to-"

"NO!"

I jerked my head back, staring surprised at the fierce boy. His face softened and he rubbed my cheek, speaking quietly.

"I want everybody to know you're mine Neeks. That nobody can have you but me. You are mine, mine!"

He nuzzled our noses while I giggled at his possessiveness. But I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot...

"I'll pick you up at 7 okay..boyfriend." He questioned, a big smile on his gorgeous face. I nodded happily in response.

~Flashback End~

A smiling Will sat in the driver seat of an old Mustang, beckoning me to hurry up. My legs practically flew down the walkway, launching me into the open passenger seat. My boyfriend- omg I'm so happy I can call him that- laughed at my rushed entrance, holding out a Starbucks cup. I took it gratefully, sipping at the hot drink. A hand snuck over to grab my free one, intertwining our fingers. I looked over at Will, who watched the road ahead of him with a small grin.

The Killers started playing on the radio, and I put my cup down to turn it louder. I started singing the lyrics loudly, knowing every song by heart.

"SOMEBODY TOLD ME, YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND THAT LOOKED LIKE A GIRLFRIEND THAT I HAD IN FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR-"

"ITS NOT CONFIDENTIAL, IVE GOT POTENTIAL!"

I turned to my boyfriend, mouth agape. He liked the Killers?! Will glanced over at me, smirking proudly. I smiled back, secretly relieved I didn't have a boyfriend that liked pop junk. Even though that wouldn't stop me from loving him.

We sang along to the rest of the song, dancing in the seats. Well, moving our upper bodies since you can't really freak the freak out in a seatbelt. I was still coming off of our laughing music high when we finally pulled into school, a little late. ...And the butterflies have arrived. Dang nerves!!

Will shot me a quick smile before climbing out confidently. People immediately crowded around him, much to my displeasure. He's mine you sluts!!

I let out a shaky laugh of nervousness before stepping out, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I hesitated for a second, just looking over Will's friends. There were the student council members, the jocks on his team, the cheerleaders, and the sluts. Who were currently throwing themselves at my boyfriend. I slammed the car's door, glaring at the shiny window. But then I felt bad cause it wasn't the car's fault my bf was hot and popular. I stepped back, finally noticing that it was really quiet. Hesitantly, I lifted my head, peering through my black hair. Oh man, now everyone was staring at me.

Most were looking confused with my presence in Will's car, and Will raised an eyebrow at my action, silently questioning why I was so mad. I just shrugged, turning to go to class. After a few steps, I heard footsteps running after me and a few whines from the girls. I smirked victoriously as Will started walking with me, shaking his head with a big smile. Will obviously knew that I was happy the under-dressed girls were gone. A hand suddenly covered my own, breaking me out of my thoughts, and I cocked my head at Will, smiling softly. So PDA was allowed huh? Well, in that case.. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek, smirking at the gasps and mad shrieks from the girls back at his car. Will stared at me, surprised, and whispered teasingly, "So I think the school will know about us in.. Hmm.. 3 seconds."

I smiled happily and started swinging our interlocked hands, a huge smile on my face. I don't care if anybody disapproves of us. Will is here and he's all I need.