Party Rock

Another holler came from outside the house, not helping the fact that Nico didn't want to go inside. Hazel begged him to come, adding in her dam puppy face and everything. These high school parties were not his thing. Definetly not.

Nico sighed, slowly opening the car door, wondering for the thousandth time why he came at all. Dam Frank Zhang making my sister crazy with lust. Frank is awesome and all but he's on the football team, therefore, parties. The fall leaves crunched against the brick walkway as Nico made his way to the front door. The two story house had disco lights flowing through the windows and music shaking the walls.

The poor neighbors. It made Nico wonder whose house this was, nobody had ever told him. Suddenly his fist was pounding on the door, unheard with the blaring music. Hesitantly, Nico pushed open the door, immediately coughing. There was so much smoke in the air, from the cigarettes to the dry ice. Why in the world was there dry ice?! It wasn't Halloween or anything...was it?

Nico immediately headed towards the backyard, nodding briefly to a few familiar faces, but focused on getting out. Fresh air is needed!

The porch was a sanctuary from the house, or as it seemed. A few couples sat together, sipping red cups and some guys were hanging out. Nico spotted a certain one though, one with shaggy blond hair and bright blue eyes. The captain of the volleyball team, or otherwise known as Will Solace. He was the golden boy of the school, with perfect grades and everything, but nobody knew of his love life. There was a rumor that he was gay but Nico didn't let himself believe it. Although there was a little piece of him that was hopeful. A really little piece, but a piece none the same.

Nico walked right past the group, staring intently ahead so they didn't bother him, and headed to the trail that was connected to the backyard. As he was walking, Nico heard footsteps behind him, disturbing the fallen leaves. But he just ignored it, probably a dumb couple trying to find a place to make out. Nico laughed at that thought, amused he was so funny.

A low voice said behind him, "You have a nice laugh."

Whipping around, Nico cocked his eyebrow at the famous Will, keeping a calm face. Will smiled and stepped up next to the boy, facing him but then staring off at the trees ahead.

Nico cleared his throat and turned to his crush. "Thanks?"

A nod was given in return and they stood in comfortable silence until Will randomly grabbed Nico and tilted him back dramatically.

Instinctively, Nico gripped onto Will's firm biceps, gasping and looking up into blue crystals. Smirking lightly, Will leaned down slowly to Nico, touching their foreheads. Anxiously, Nico's grip tightened on the muscles and Will growled before crashing their lips together.

Surprisingly, Nico didn't taste any alcohol, which meant Will was sober..and kissing him.. AND HOLY SCHIST HES AN AMAZING KISSER!

Nico returned the intensity, moving his hands around to Will's neck, forgetting their position.

They collapsed, Will catching himself by his elbows. Gazing down at Nico, Will smirked and pecked Nico's nose, saying,

"I've always wanted to do that."

I don't even know. :)