HE LIKES ME MORE

HEY GUYS. I got this on insta again..sorry I'm not that creative
-_-

OH WHELP

"No! Nico obviously likes me more! He told Cupid!! Cupid! The God of love!!!" Percy yelled, getting all up in Jason's grill.

"CUPID ISNT THE GOD OF LOVE YOU UNCULTURED SWINE. And were you there when he said that he used to have a crush on you!? Huh, NO I DIDN'T THINK SO." Jason screamed back, shoving Percy away.

Percy sprinted forward screaming bloody murder, and leaped onto Jason, tackling him to the ground.

"PERCICO FOREVER. I MEAN HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE POSTS OF US?! WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER."

"NO JASICO IS OTP! NOW GET OFF OF ME PERSABITCH. AND THE FANGIRLS LOVE JASICO, JUST ASK TUMBLR!"

The two boys wrestled on the grass, throwing out insults and arguments. Both truly believed Nico was supposed to be with them, that their ship was stronger than the others. This went on for a while, until both were exhausted and running out of insults.

"Yeah..but you can't even make sandwiches right!"

"HOLY HERA WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING PERCY."

"And you hate puppies!"

Percy attempted a punch but Jason dodged it, turning onto his side and rolling away. Standing up, Percy ran and fell on top of him, biting his arm.

"OW. THATS CHEATING." Jason whined, grabbing his arm and sitting up.

Percy smirked and sassed, "All's fair in love."

Then Nico walked by.

"NICOOO!" Percy and Jason yelled in unison, stumbling to get up. Nico paused and blankly stared at the beaten boys, an eyebrow cocked questioningly.

Jason was the first to ask, "Do you like me Nico?"

A look of confusion passed over Nico but before he could say anything, Percy cut in, "No, cause he likes me!"

"NO HE DOESNT."

"YEAH HE DOES"

"UH UH"

"UH HUH"

"LETS JUST ASK HIM"

Jason finally stopped arguing with Percy and faced Nico again, who was standing there stiffly.

"Nico, who do you like. Be honest." Jason asked softly.

Nico stared at the two demigods before lifting his finger and pointing to where Will Solace sat, strumming his guitar. He smiled softly before walking away smugly with Jason and Percy on his heels.

"BUT HES NOT AS HOT AS US!"

"YEAH! WE ARE SMOKING AND SONS OF THE BIG THREE."

"PERCICO NICO. PERCICO."

"JASICO IS CANON. I CAN FLY!"

"HOW DARE YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER US, WE ARE SEXY BEASTS!"