-Hades-

Oh geez guys. You don't know how happy your comments and likes make me!! Thank you for everything! I'm excited that people like my writing, so..hehe..*flips* OMG IM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU GUYS! Okay, bye now.

Nico glanced back at Will once more, worried. "Are you sure you want to do this? Maybe-"

"No! I-We need to do this." Will said confidently, even though he was scared to death inside. Ha, ironic since he's about to meet the Lord of Death. Nico and Will both thought it was time to meet each other's parents. And since Apollo is actually scarier at times, Hades is the first parent.

"Okay then." With that, Nico raised the staircase that descended into the land underground and took Will's hand. Both blushing, they made their way down the staircase and stopped infront of Hades' palace, or home, or deathcage, or whatever. Will was too nervous to think straight anyway.

Nico calmly pushed open the grand doors and led Will down a candle-lit hallway, stopping infront of two thrones.

"FATHER!" Nico yelled, surprising Will, "I HAVE SOMEONE I WANT YOU TO MEET. AND THEY ARENT DEAD!"

"Really?! Wonderful!" A sharp crack echoed the room as Hades appeared on his throne, towering many meters above Nico and Will. "You would be surprised to know that I rarely get guests unless they want to raise the dead or bring someone back or blah blah blah." He continued, reclining back comfortably.

"Uh, wow. Really? Nobody comes here?" Will stuttered, glancing at Nico quickly. Nico just shook his head as if this happened all the time.

"I know! Shocking, right?! Anyway, I've heard you are dating my son, child of Apollo." Hades commented, now looking straight at the sunnier demigod.

Will cleared his throat and spoke as confidently as he could, "Yes sir."

"FINALLY! Somebody had to claim him! It's one of the biggest battles whenever the gods meet! They even ask me to come so I could say my judgement on whether Nico should be with Jason or Percy or WHOEVER! Fine job Solace. Your dad believed strongly in his OTP." Hades ranted, throwing his arms around as he spoke.

Will stared at Nico, who was blushing uncontrollably, haven't knowing of this until now. The gods are FANGIRLS?!

"Great to meet you Will but I have to go tell everybody who Nico picked! HAHAHAH, Zeus and Poseidon are going to be teased by Apollo for centuries! Oh. That reminds me of my new fav band, Fall Out Boy. Do you know who they are Will?" Hades questioned, becoming distracted once again. Will nodded in response, a little perplexed.

"You do?! We should go to a concert sometime! Nico always refuses. Doesn't like the modern way or something. So...great to meet you Will! Take care of my baby boy and wear protection! Bye~" Another crack and Hades was gone.

"Well...that went better than expected. And why didn't you tell me you didn't like concerts!? Jeez, you know how many concert dates we've been on?" Will said teasingly, pulling a blushing and embarrassed Nico along.

"Kill me now." Nico muttered into the free hand hiding his red face. He was SO going to have a talk with his dad about introducing people.

Should I do a part two with the AMAZING COUPLE meeting Apollo?