Ouran Host Club!!

I walked up to my new school, gazing up at the over-sized palace. The pink and white marble was glistening in the sun, and the school itself was probably half the size of a town!

This is not a school, this is a mansion! Dam rich people always spending too much money.

Adjusting my huge glasses, I started into the building, also noticing the blue uniforms on the boys and the yellow dresses on the girls.

Well, not only am I lost but I also don't have a blue suit. Just my comfy sweater and jeans, well don't I just stick out? Now to find my class...hey I'll just ask somebody.

I looked around but it seemed as if everybody disappeared. Where- oh jeez! First period already started! I needed directions. I started down a hallway, stopping at the closest room. Glancing up, I saw a sign hanging above the grand door infront of me.

Uh, Music Room #3...there has to be a person with directions in here.

The door swept open as soon as my hand touched it and I came face to face with a gorgeous teenager. I yelped, jumping back. He obviously didn't see my shock because the boy just smiled happily, gazing at me through his blond hair. His blue eyes sparkled as he said, "Welcome to the Host Club!"

Suddenly two identical faces popped up behind him, sharing the same mischievous grin.

"Well Conner, who do we have here?" The twin on the right said, holding his hands in a confused gesture.

"I don't know Travis, but he looks like a commoner." The twin on the left replied, lifting his hands to mimic his brother.

I backed up with a straight face, trying to mask my confusion. I saw a tall boy with a tablet look my way and calmly state, "That is the new honor student. He is a commoner, yes, but it would be nicer if we called him by his name; Nico."

The handsome boy that greeted me earlier smiled even brighter and started introducing everybody.

Uh...I just wanted directions....

"The twins are Travis and Conner Stoll." He pointed to the two tricky-looking boys that shared the same brown hair, freckles, and bright eyes. The grinning twins said in sync,
"Hello Nico~"

"And Jason here is our manager," he steered me and I was now facing the teen with the tablet, who waved and pushed up his thin glasses.

"Then there is Percy and Coach Hedge." Then he whispered, "Coach Hedge is his nickname."
Percy was an adorable happy little thing who smiled at me through bites of blue cake. Hedge stood over him, glancing at me with a blank face. Geez, this guy is warm and cuddly.

"And I am Will, the King of the Host Club. And I welcome you shy boy." This so called Will smiled confidently, turning to me. I smiled back hesitantly, starting to walk backwards.

These dudes were a little weird. Nice, but obviously couldn't help me.

"Thanks, uh- I mean-WHA?!" I stumbled backwards, tripping over a column set behind me. Too late, I realized a beautiful vase was perched on that column and I quickly reached for the falling pottery, missing by a centimeter.

CRASH

I stood frozen, staring at the thousands of blue and white shards.

"Oh no. We were going to auction that." Travis, or Conner, I really don't know, said, staring at the mess next to me. I flinched and opened my mouth to say I could pay for it when his other twin stepped up to look at the mess too.

"Yup. Heard it was going for 80 million yen."

OH MY- EIGHTY MILLION YEN. THATS MORE THAN WHAT AN AVERAGE PERSON CAN EARN IN A FEW YEARS. how-what-oh God I'm dead. Maybe if I double my shifts at the store and-

"You are going to have to pay for it, you know." I slowly turned to see Jason staring down at me over his glasses. Jeez this guy scared me.

"You will join the Host Club and become a host to work off your debt." He stated, typing away at his tablet once again.

Will cheered, and came running over, not very worried about the vase. "YAY! Becoming a host is amazing Nico! Tomorrow we will test you but for now I can.."

This is going to be an interesting school year.