Artist

Hehehehhehe I'm thinking about making a Destiel book too, yay or nay?

A little more shading..oh his nose is too round..I CAN'T GET THE LIPS RIGHT...hmm maybe if I-

"Mr. Di Angelo are you going to show us what you are drawing or are you going to answer the question?"

I looked up, noticing the class staring blankly at..me. Oh schist. My face burned hotter than Tartarus and instinctively, I flipped my sketch over, trying to remember what we were talking about. Mr. Lowe, my math teacher, still stood expectantly. Then I noticed the equation in the board.

"Oh! Uhh..is the answer 76.5?" Thank the gods it was an easy one.
Mr. Lowe nodded and replied, "Yes. But I don't want to catch you doodling in my class again. Now, in order to get x.."

I let out a long breath, flipping my sketchbook upright to study my drawing. I had been working on it to leave in his locker but I don't know how I will finish..

I'm one of those so-called moody artists that draw all the time, but I'm not moody or emo at all! People just assume that because I wear black skinny jeans and paint-covered T-shirts everyday but excuse me, I didn't know I had to provide a fashion show for the assbutts at my school.

There is one boy I would do anything for though...Yup, you heard me right, boy. I'm gay, straight as a circle. This particular boy though, doesn't know I exist, even though I know almost everything about him. But I'm not a stalker! Really! I just happen to look at him a lot and draw him..and try to find out everything he likes...and what he looks for in a friend/girlfriend...and where he lives...well, I stand corrected. I am a stalker. But he's just so irresistible! With his soft blond locks, sparkling blue eyes and sharp jaw, he is more handsome than anybody ever, even hotter than Zac Efron. Seriously, no joke.

The bell finally rang for the end of school and I grabbed my stuff, ripping out the sketch I was doing. It was a sketch of him. The boy I was infatuated with. My crush. Everybody else calls him Will though. Will Solace.

As I was making my way to my locker, I spotted him in the traffic of students, talking with his fellow football players. He caught my eye for a split second and gave me one of his famous dazzling smiles. Instead of being a normal person and smiling back, I ducked my head with my face flaming red and scurried faster to my locker.

If I am a blushing mess when he smiles, what would I be like if he figures out I'm his secret admirer?!

Oh yeah. Also I'm his secret admirer. I don't leave love notes or cookies or anything, I just give him the drawings I do. Most of them are portraits of him, but sometimes I draw him and his friends or something about my day; like a picture of Green Day if I'm listening to it. And I know he enjoys getting the drawings. Not that he knows who's putting them in his locker, of course, I mean that's the point of secret admirer.

Everyday, I draw something and everyday I leave it in his locker right before school ends. Then I hide nearby to watch him find his gift. His face lights up, and occasionally he would look around, but mostly he just stares happily at the piece of paper and pencil marks.

Now, I slide in yet another picture, smiling softly to myself. I started blending back into the crowd when I heard my name.

"Nico! Hey, hold up!" Glancing back, I saw who called my name.

Will. The Will. The Hawt, Sexy, Will. Heading toward me...well there's only one logical thing to do.

I sprinted.

First instinct right? I ran out the doors, dodging the teenagers. Usually I love walking home from school but right now I wish I took the bus because there is no way I can run faster than a pro athlete.

"NICO! C'mon!! Slow down at least!" The same voice called out, and the sound of footsteps grew louder. I don't know why, but something in his voice told me to listen. My brain battled my heart, and I hesitated, slowing down to think. Rookie mistake.

"Gotcha!" Will laughed, wrapping his arms tightly around my small frame. I couldn't help a small smile at his childishness and I turned, stepping out of his embrace. Our eyes met and his blue ones tinkled with amusement.

"So you are my secret admirer?" He asked bluntly, smiling. My face was on fire. Omg. I even pressed my palms to my cheeks, making sure they didn't burn off. His gorgeous smile just increased in size, and he stepped closer, grabbing my hands that held my face. Slowly he removed them and started walking, pulling me along. I stumbled behind, and you could say I was shocked he was talking to me. A lonely little artist who didn't really socialize or go to parties or whatever.

We came upon a large white house with a luscious landscape that I didn't get to admire because Will was quickly pulling me into the grand home and up a staircase.

I want to draw this place someday. Maybe add a little story too...The foyer would be really difficult with all the intricate designs...wait...what are we doing here?

I was now standing in Will's bedroom, well, I guessed so anyway. The sport trophies and pictures of him in different scenes kinda gave it away. But the real mystery was why I was standing in Will Solace's bedroom.

Wait. WAS HE GOING TO DO THE DO WITH ME. OH GOD PLEASE.

Instead, Will let go of my hand and walked to a small door nearby. Smiling back at me, he opened the door, revealing....

A SEX CHAMBER

no I'm kidding. That would be way too 50 Shades of Grey.

The closet just had hanging clothes but also a wall full of sketches. And all the sketches were mine. Whoa.

Will had saved every single drawing I had ever given him, taping each one to his closet door. An embarrassed blush covered his cheeks but I just smiled and said the most obvious thing ever.

"You kept them."

He nodded and started talking, and by the way everything was rushed but exact, he had obviously practiced this speech quite a bit.

"Yes. Your drawings make me so happy, and I look forward to them every day. You are so skilled and well, I'm really happy it was you that was leaving all the little pictures in my locker. Uh, you may not know this but, well, I kinda knew it was you for a while. But I was too scared to confront you. I mean, you are amazing! You have so much self-confidence, you don't care what people think about you! I admire that so much! And you aren't afraid to be yourself, which is really adorable and cute and...Okay, Uh sorry, did I overwhelm you?"

I could only stand there with my jaw hanging open, staring at this piece of fabulousness that was complimenting me. Oh my gods. I continued staring, my eyes spread wide while he fidgeted, waiting for a response. I decided to be cool about it.

"OMG STOP OR I'M GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

And then I tackled him, hugging him mercilessly while he laughed and fell on his back, holding me against his chest, and returning the hug with the same force. And then Will said something that I will never forget.

"Good, because I'm already in love with you."

Hehehehehehehehe.•