KISS ME PART2

So i see my fellow gay lovers wanted some kissy action. Well here goes nothing!

Nico stared up at Will, surprised that he had just blurted out those two words. Kiss me. So Nico, being the genius that he was, responded with an intelligent, "What."

Will rolled his eyes and pulled Nico closer to him, smiling down at Nico's flaming red face. Will stared at the demigod while not moving an inch, just standing there with his gaze locked on Nico.

Nico relaxed after a few moments of resting in Will's arms. It was actually quite comfortable. He stared right back at Will, thinking. 'Don't worry Nico. He is just going to stand there and stare at you but won't actually-'

And Will chose that moment to crash his lips to Nico's. Nico gasped, pulling away immediately, stammering and blushing hard.

"HO-HOLY HADES. OH MY GODS WILL, WERE YOU TRYING TO SUCK MY LIPS OFF?!?"

"Nico, our lips barely touched-"

"OH MY. OH MYYYYY. HAZEL. HAZEL WE NEED TO TALK! GIRL TIME. I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS EVEN THOUGH I'M LIKE 83 YEARS OLD. AHHHH. OMGS. HAZEEEEELLL"

With that Nico went running off to find his half-sister, leaving Will slightly confused and very amused.

'I took his first kiss. Awwwwe. Nico is SO KAWAII!' Will thought happily, palming his warm cheeks and doing a little dance to release the feels.