Whip Cream Wars

"WILL! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!!!" Nico yelled into the apartment, ripping off his apron and thundering into the small living room.

"Come and find me~!" Will teased from somewhere in the room, skillfully ducking behind furniture. Nico wiped the remaining whip cream off his face before glaring around the room.

'He won't know what hit him. Nobody- and I mean NOBODY throws a whipped cream pie at Nico Solace and gets away with it. Not even my husband.' Nico plotted in his mind, already knowing what to do.

"Fine Will," Nico sighed sadly, sorrowfully running his hand through his hair, "You win. I'm just going to go to bed."

With that Nico dramatically dragged himself to the bedroom, but only after quickly making a pit stop in the kitchen.

The bedroom door slammed shut as Will peeked his head above the couch, raising an eyebrow curiously.

I know he didn't just give up...but Nico really doesn't like getting stuff in his hair. Will thought, making his way to the bedroom. I should apologize.

The door slowly opened as Will stuck his head in, frowning slightly at the curled up lump on the bed.

"Neeks...c'mon sunshine," Will started, walking over to the bed. He got a groan in response.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am. See?" Will put the whipped cream can on the dresser, "Look. I'm done, okay?"

.....

"Nico? Please don-"

"NOBODY DEFEATS THE GHOST KING AT WHIPPED CREAM WAR! RUN MORTAL!!!!"

Nico launched into the air, revealing red cans in his hands and yelled victory cries as he sprayed Will to death with the milky topping.

Will laughed and fell to the ground, begging for mercy and attempting to grab his can from the dresser. Eventually he reached it and the two had the largest whipped cream fight known to man. It was the best thing ever.....even though their home smelled gross with whipped milk on the walls.