Rainy Day

OMG ITS FINALLY RAINING HERE AND I THOUGHT OF THIS ADORABLE THINGIE

Nico slammed the door behind him, letting out a breath. He pulled off his rain boots and socks, stacking them nearly by the door. He hung his coat up and eased into the ratty couch.

"You home Nico?" A male voice called out to the college student, and Nico replied,

"No, I'm a burglar." His roommate's laugh grew louder as the 19 year old stepped into the room. His wavy blond hair and tan skin made him look totally Californian but they both lived in cold New York City. Nico couldn't help checking his best friend out, mad at himself for loving Will Solace, the sexiest man to ever live. Oh but he couldn't help it..look at the god!!

Will laughed, breaking Nico out of his trance. Nico's face immediately turned bright pink, spreading across his cheeks and ears. Will smirked and said huskily, "Like what you see Nico?"

Nico opened his mouth but no words came out, making Will smirk grow. Sitting next to Nico, Will faced his roommate, leaning in slowly with a small smile. Nico's breathing increased, and he froze, staring at the approaching model-perfect face. They felt each others quick breaths on their lips, they were so close. Nico gave a slight sigh when a warm palm cupped his cold cheek, bringing him even closer.

BAM CRASH BOOM OTHER LIGHTENING SOUNDS

The boys jumped, clinging to each other as the thunder passed. With wide eyes, both turned to face the other, still embraced tightly and breathing a little harder. Then they burst out laughing.

"Oh my god you should've seen your face!" Will laughed, crying a little from the laughs taking over his body. Nico shook his head, still laughing and poked him, responding, "No! Your face was priceless. Like," Nico then made an exaggerated impression of Wills face and Will chuckled, glaring teasingly.

"I don't look like that!" Will exclaimed, tickling Nico. Having known each other for many years, Will knew all Nico's soft spots and weaknesses. And likewise.

"No!-HAHAHA-stop! Hahahaha. Ahhh."

Nico gasped for air after the torture and looked up at Will, who had moved above him for better access to the tickling. Will let out a last chuckle, gazing into the eyes of the boy beneath him. They both smiled happily and Will placed a quick kiss to Nico's forehead, earning a small gasp. Will leaned back smiling guiltily, but was yanked back down to connect their lips.

A muffled gasp escaped Will as their lips moved together, fitting perfectly. After a few moments, Will leaned back for air, smiling crazily at Nico, who just blushed with his own crazy grin.

Another crack of thunder boomed far away and the boys grabbed a movie, snuggling together under warm blankets and pillows. The movie sucked and the sound was terrible but the two lovebirds could care less, and the rainstorm was forgotten under Fort Solangelo, or so they called it.