~Cute Thingie~

So my friend KarenX7 is writing little scenarios for 5sos and she had this idea with Calum that I absolutely loved. So, I changed the names and added alittle but it would be totally awesome if you guys could check out her stories once she publishes it. Thanks! And enjoy~

"Hey Will, can you come open the oven for me?" Nico called from the other end of the kitchen, balancing a tray full of cookie dough scoops.

"Sure thing Neeks." Will responds, a small smile tugging his lips.
Nico tries to cover his smile but fails, "Don't call me that."

Will opened the oven and stepped aside as Nico gingerly set the tray into the oven, setting the time.

"You know you love it Neeks."

"Screw you." Nico said, grabbing a fist full of flour and flinging it at Will. It hits him smack in the face and Nico grins in victory.

Will stood there, slightly shocked. A slow smile began to form in his face as he teased, "Why did you do that?"

Nico blushed but smirked smugly, replying, "Because my boyfriend was being a dorky and rebellious mortal!"

"Well, since you should feel bad about getting my face all flour-y, I deserve an apology." He says grabbing your hands.

"Is that so?" Nico sassed, stepping closer to his flour-faced boyfriend, "Well then I'm-"

"Not that kind of apology." Will quickly says, cutting off any speaking by slamming his lips to Nico's.

Nico couldn't help but smile and kissed back feverishly, closing his eyes and moving his hands to hang around Will's neck.

Will wrapped his hands around Nico's waist, crushing them closer together. After a few moments, they pulled apart, panting softly. Will opened his eyes and burst out laughing.

"What?" Nico asked suspiciously.

"You have flour on your face." Will replies, still chuckling. He lifted a hand and brushed his hand against Nico's cheek tenderly, his laughter dying down to a warm smile.

"I love you Neeks." Will whispered, pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you too, you dork."

----------------------------------------------

Soooooo? Btw, your comments make me so happy and I bet they will make KarenX7 super happy too so if you want to leave a comment that would be the best thing ever!!!!

<3