Supernatural AU 2

You asked for it (:

Also, I have a feeling this is the last oneshot for this book. I want to start a fresh one so I'm sorry if I didn't do your request in time. Thank you all for all your comments and votes!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Solace. Used to be an amateur fantasy writer, only writing articles in magazines. But after that encounter a year ago with the vampire named Nico, his ideas and books became famous. His readers felt like they were meeting the 'fictional' vamp Nico themselves when they read his novels.

Now, as Will laid on his bed in his new grand home, Will wished to meet that vampire just once more. Of course he had wished that many times, having fallen hopelessly in love with the supernatural being.

It was around twilight when a giant thud landed on the roof. Will bolted upright, reaching for the lights. He slowly got out of bed, keeping quiet to hear if the thing made anymore noise. Will had just reached his closet when footsteps thudded against the roof tiles, breaking the silence. It was moments like these when Will wished he didn't buy a strawberry farmhouse miles from New York civilization. He grabbed the baseball bat hidden in his closet, listening carefully to try and guess where the footsteps were headed.

Turning toward the balcony doors, Will watched quietly, the bat ready to smack a face in. A figure followed a loud thud, landing on the dark balcony porch. It stood, swinging open the French doors gracefully and stepping in, making Will drop the bat as the familiar, but long unseen, face came into view.

"Oh my god. Nico?" Will whispered, staring dumbfounded at the inspiration and love of his life. The vampire cocked a smile and winked, striding over.

"Who else? What's up my favorite mortal?" Nico drawled, swinging an arm around the shocked human. Nico chuckled when Will remained silent,  leading them to the giant bed.

"I-what are you doing here?" Will asked, his voice slowly coming back to him. Then he blushed. "And how do you know where I live?!"

Nico smiled sweetly, tilting his head. "Oh it was easy to follow the scent of your blood. It is soo sweet. " The two were now sitting side by side on the bed, Will turning to face the vampire. He gasped when he saw that Nico's eyes were burning red, but secretly thought that they were very sexy.

"And I need a favor." Nico continued, leaning back on the bed comfortably.

Will scrunched his forehead and asked, "How could I help you?"

Giving a quick sigh, Nico scratched the back of his neck and looked down.

"Well, uh. You see, I need your blood."

Will choked, coughing and spluttering on nothing.
"What?! Why?"

Nico shrugged, saying in a slightly low voice, "I haven't had any in a year. Actually since I met you. So.."

Will frowned, staring at the blank vampire. Nico needed blood? Why hasn't he had any in a whole year? Not that it doesn't sound beyond amazing to get his blood sucked by the handsome vampire. The very handsome vampire. The very handsome vampire that is also his man-crush-Monday.

"Yeah okay."

Nico's head snapped up so fast Will thought it would fall off. "Wait what." Nico asked, his still-red eyes narrowing in confusion.

Will shrugged, trying to hide his excitement. "Uh sure. If you want to I guess."

Nico blinked once and then Will was flat against the bed, the vampire propped above him. Oh this pose isn't sexual at all.

Nico smiled above him, sharp, white canines gleaming. Then Nico leaned down and Will yelped as two holes pierced his throat. Soon lips were flat against the mark, the suction on his skin filling Will with pleasure. Don't moan. Don't moan. Don't-dammit.

And it was over. Just like that. Nico lifted his head, his lips puffy and bright red. Will smiled dreamily up at him, a little dazed and tired at the moment.

Nico chuckled at the flushed face below him and leaned back down to whisper suggestively,

"Better than I imagined, love. "

----------------------------------------------
Bye guys! I hope you liked this book and will maybe read the new works I'm working on! Thanks for all the votes and comments
(^∇^)