0.2

~*~Harmony's POV~*~

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You're fat."

"Nobody likes you."

"You slut."

"Get a life."

"Whore."

"Stop looking like a zombie everyday."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

This is what I have to go to every part of the day. It rings in my ears all the time, and also the ringing of Ashton's new beatings every day. Like I don't get enough from my dad.

The bell rings and everyone pushes me around. The slam me into the lockers, almost denting the metal. My elbows feel like they've been amputated. The bell rings again, and I've barely gotten to my locker. I still have three more halls to go down. People rush into classes. I'm a straight-A student, the teachers won't mind if I'm a little late.

I start running down the corridor, and turn a corner bumping into the one and only Yasmin. Ashton following behind her.

"Oh!" She squeals when she touches me. I clutch my books to my chest and get ready for the worst. I look at all- three of them? Oh yeah. It's Ashton's friend Calum, the perverted one. He will get any girl and have sex with them. Then the next day call them a slut. He comes behind me and stands so close his breathing is heard by my ear.

"Oh my god I can't believe you just touched me." Yasmin said, wiping imaginary filth off her. "You're so dirty and gross."

"I wouldn't mind a dirty girl." Calum said through my hair into my ear. His hands touched my butt, resting on it. I tremble in my place.

"Oh come on Cal, she's a virgin she doesn't deserve you." Actually I've had sex before so I'm not a virgin, I know how it feels. I almost said that out loud but I kept my eyes locked on Ashton's green piercing ones. Yasmin follows my gaze, and looks at Ashton.

"Ashton baby," she said kissing him on his tense jaw line, pouting her lip afterwords, "Are you jealous of Calum?"

I shudder at the thought of me and Ashton, you know. That. I'd rather Calum than Ashton. I mean what's the difference, I get called a slut and a whore every day so if he turned me down it wouldn't matter.

Calum breathed on my neck, and I turned my head towards his face, only halfway. His hand reached up and flipped my blonde hair off the side of my neck, his soft lips press against my collarbone. Now I see why all the girls fall for him, too. I glance over at Ashton, who has his arm over Yasmin's shoulder, but he's tense again. His jaw is set tightly, staring angrily at Calum. I look at him questionably. He doesn't notice. He watches Calum's every move, how he moves his hands down my sides, which I try not to wince at, or how he kisses my neck lightly. I let him, because I finally found out why Ashton was acting like that.

He's jealous.

"Okay Calum I think that's enough." Ashton says tightly. Calum smirks at Ashton.

"You're just jealous." And he walks behind Ashton, but Ashton looks taken aback. I knew it. He quickly comes back.

"No I have Yasmin. I'm not jealous one bit." He kisses her cheek, smiling.

Fake, I think to myself. Totally fake smile.

As they walk away finally, I stand there quietly thinking the whole thing through. As they turn the corner I see Ashton look back at me once and then continue walking.

*****
>>>Ashton's POV<<<

Why am I all the sudden feeling jealous? Calum moves Harmony's blonde hair from her neck, kisses the skin lightly. I stare hard at him, sadly Yasmin notices.

As we walk away from her, we talk about skipping school and heading out the lunch, the three of us.

Then I get a text message.

Lukey: hey ash im throwing a party Friday night with my brothers' friends and he said I could invite some friends we just have to be inside the whole time. you can invite people too. wanna come?

I text him back agreeing, and wondering if he'll invite Harmony. He knows her pretty well, I mean, they are neighbors. He doesn't know her personally but I know they've talked. I asked him how many people he was inviting. He said about 4-5 people.

Well today is Thursday, and for some odd reason I can't help but hope that Harmony is there.

Agh Ashton stop. Get it out of your head. She hates you. You hate her. Done.

At least I think I hate her.

______
GUYYYYYYS OMMGGGGG CALUM WTF YOU PERVERTED FREAK;)) okay so anyways sorry this chapter is a little shorter than the other but I'm trying to like let my ideas pour out as I write and it's fucking so amazing okay wow. I'm going to continue writing now. cya around thanks for reading <3