1.5

Harmony's POV

I didn't see Ashton for the next days. After Calum took me to his house, I packed my stuff and slept for the few days at Luke's house. Ashton didn't show up once at that time. I'm still sleeping at Luke's at the moment as I walk into the school. I heave a sigh, then walk into the school gates, waiting for hell to start. I walk to my locker and peacefully grab my stuff. Huh that's weird. It's so nice not getting shoved into a locker and actually opening one. I walk down the hall and stop immediately.

I spoke to soon.

"Hey bitch, where are you going?" I spin on my heel to face Yasmin, Ashton following. This time Ashton didn't look at me. He didn't touch me either. Huh. Lots of strange things happening today. "Where have you been for the past few days? Drunk? Hangover? Having to much sex? Probably gave someone an STD." She smirks. I feel confident standing next to her.

"Not as many as you." I mutter. Her eyes widen in fury. I see Ashton's lips twitch up at the corners.

"At least I didn't give my own dad one." She retorts. My eyes open more, but I keep my breathing steady. "Or wait, was it your mom you gave it to?" She cocks her perfect was sideways, sarcastically faking curiosity. Ashton's smile drops. My eyes flicker with hurt. "So that's why your mom left you huh?" My eyes shoot to the ground, and she smirks. "She left because she hated you. She never loved you, and you gave her a STD. No wonder she hates you." She continued but I didn't hear the rest. I started walking away, and she called back to me.

"She hated having a daughter like you, slut!" Then I heard her cackling laughing, and then Ashton's deep voice speaking. I couldn't make out what he said but I heard anger in his deep tone.

I don't care. I rushed out of there before anyone could stop me.

*****

I grabbed all my stuffs from Luke's and walk over to my house when it was about 8:00pm. I put all my stuff in my room, taking a longer time than last time with my horrible back, then walk through the door to see my dad grinding on this blonde girl. His dick stuck out through his pants, and he sucked on the girls collar bone making her moan. When I walk in, his dreary, gross eyes look at me and then start yelling at me. I start to run, but he pulls me down and I hit my chin on the step. He slaps my face, yelling at me after he slaps me over and over.

"You bitch! You can't say anything about this!" His legs kneel right next to my waist, and I could feel his boner through his jeans. I scream but he muffles it with his hand as he slaps my boobs. I scream into his hand before I kick his dick and rush upstairs, stumbling into the walls as I do. I open and lock the door, crying against it as he bangs on the white door on the other side. He yells horrible things, then goes downstairs probably to fuck the woman waiting for him. I heard the music blasting and moans from the blonde woman. I shiver and turn up my own music, and quickly fall asleep.

It felt like I'd only been sleeping for a short while before I hears a tapping at my window. I blink my eyes open to my bright light still on, and a shadow out the window.

I open it thinking it's Luke.

But it's not.

"No. No no no you need to go." I start to push Ashton out of the window, but he's too strong.

"I need to say a few things before I leave." His deep rumbling voice speaks slowly, and it calms me somehow. I back up slowly and get as far as I can from him, hoping he doesn't hurt me like my father did.

"Okay um, I'm sorry for what Yasmin said. I saw how you took it. I don't think that's true. I bet your mother is really nice-"

"She's dead." I press my lips together, trying not to let the tears come. I interrupt him, and he just stares at me. "She died I'm a car crash." I almost whisper. I can see him debating on whether he should come over and comfort me or leave me be. He chose the second one.